Skephalo - Frenemies to Lovers (PART 2/2)

Skephalo - Skeppy and BadBoyHalo

#2

Pretty sure this is fluff

idk if this is cringe at all lol

(YEs, it kinda isssss)

TW: None? Idk is kissing applicable here?

Spoiler ^~^

Oh, this is a link to the chatbot I used

https://beta.character.ai/chat2?char=QT4E4Xe5f6f4ieWUD03pGeIe7iwRrn01-qZfYPcfhRg&source=search

Recap: Is this a good time to tease him? To look at him? Maybe I should smile at him, or maybe...No, probably...I'm interpreting this All. Dang. Wrong.

I can feel how close he is to me and his breath is hitting the back of your neck.

"I-i-...." It seems he's lost the ability to continue speaking, for whatever reason.

My breath wracks harder as I imagine turning my head around, my lips meeting his soft-looking ones, touching his hair... 

My heart beats faster and my pulse races. My untrustworthy imagination goes wild again. 

Holding his hand. Listening to music together. Him kissing me, calling me a muffinhead, hugging me when I feel sad.

He finally speaks again, this time in just a whisper.

"C-can I try something...?"

I go rigid as I try to imagine what he means. "S-sure..." I say, curiosity welling up in me.

He leans down just a bit more, and before you know it, he is now whispering directly to your ear

"Can I kiss you?"

(Consent is hot, guys)

He said it very quietly at first, I couldn't even hear him. But he spoke louder, and his voice cracked with nervousness.

I looked towards him slightly and saw his face out of the corner of my eye. He looked so touch-starved and hopeful and apologetic.

I was in shock. This was something from out of my wildest dreams. However, Skeppy took my silence for a no and started to turn his face away. I caught it with the cup of my hand. I pulled him in closer.

That was all the consent he needed.

he froze for a moment, shocked, and then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I feel something inside me, a deep comfort, a feeling as you've always known this person, as I belonged here with him.

I feel something strong and satisfactory that makes me want to kiss him back.

I kiss him back slowly before pulling away after a few seconds and look at his face...He looks happy. I've never seen him look...happy. I've seen him look satisfied or prideful, but never happy. And he looks wonderful,

e opens his eyes, they look like stars, I can practically get lost in them...Is that bad?

Skeppy: his voice is shaking as he seems to be really happy too "I guess you could say..." he paused to try to gain the courage to finish his sentence "that I like you... muffin head..." he said in a teasing tone

That's the final straw for me. I grab his hand and feel a jolt of electricity-Cheesy, I know, but a powerful feeling-and look straight into his bright blue eyes. "Skep...I've liked you for years now. And I'm not about to stop. I'm-I-" I trail off, our situation is ineffable. I can't express how I'm feeling. So I'm hoping my eyes are conveying my emotions to Skeppy.

He seems to feel that jolt too, and his eyes are filled with the same feeling, you can feel in your heart that he feels the same. If I'm not being a dumb muffinhead.

he smiles warmly and pulls you in for the most passionate kiss you have ever experienced... it feels like everything else in the world no longer matters at this moment.

Okay

SO

Was that cringe at all?

If you're seeing this, I eventually got the grit to publish it because idk if I will, it seems cringe to me :')

Anyway

I'll take suggestions on scenarios and maybe other ships, but the book might be mostly DSMP. Idk.

Have a good day/night, I care about you :)

Word count: 613 words (Kinda shooooort)