Karlnapity- Drunk Streamers

^

not my art

BASICALLY, you/the reader is a roommate to the three boys (you can be any gender) and they are currently close-to-blackout drunk. Ha.

I cannot begin to fathom the genre for this chapter...

Nick=Sapnap, Alex=Quackity, Karl=Karl

TW: drinking, swearing, embarrassing activity(IDK)

Your POV

"This beer tastes like chocolate..."Nick mutters drunkenly, sipping out of the mug I gave him.

"That's because it's chocolate milk, dumbass. You've had more than enough to drink already." I roll my eyes and look over at Karl who is quietly sobbing for no reason. 

Alex is sipping the last swig of his vodka and chatting to the air around him about something his mom said last year, from what I can hear.

"ALRIGHT BOYS, time for bed." I shoved the three drunk idiots into their shared bedroom. They've all been dating for a month or so, but haven't told their channel viewers.

I shut the door behind them and lay down on the couch. Sadly I soon got a notification: Sapnap has begun streaming.

"You three idiots better not be streaming this late!" I yell in their general direction. No response. I finally decided to get up and burst into their room. The three of them are on the floor and giggling about the word 'balcony' as I walk in, and I sadly see a camera set up and filming them. Chat is going crazy saying stuff like "They drunk?!" Or "streaming at 1AM pog"

I glance at the camera and the boys wearily. "They are so drunk right now... Alright boys, I'm going to bed. But you three keep it PG, okay?"

They all mumble something like "yes" so I exit their room and head to my own. It's a good thing I can sleep through almost anything.

~TIME SKIP about 2 hours :) ~

I open my eyes at the sound of screaming and slowly crawl out of bed to see how drunk the boys are still. As I'm walking down the stairs I immediately know that they are still in a heavily intoxicated state. How do I know this? Well, Karl has chocolate ice cream in his hair that he is washing out slowly in the sink, Nick is standing halfway up the stairs and is holding an empty ice cream carton, and Alex is climbing the stairway railing like Spider-Man. The camera is still on them since they brought it out to the living room with them.

I clap my hands loudly. "BED TIME. I don't care what chat says, you three are going to bed NOW!"

They stumble up the stairs for the second time that night with the camera and I watch them disappear into their bedroom. Not wanting to take any chances, I firmly padlock the door behind them.

A silent half-hour passes. I gingerly unlock the dark wooden door and walk into the room. The boys are all sleeping on the bed. Nick is in the middle, with his arm firmly wrapped around Karl, and Alex's head on his chest. Nick's hand is around Alex's back, pulling them closer to him and Karl.

"Awwwww...Cute." I say. I then look at the camera. "Awwww...Crud."

"This is not how they wanted to come out to everyone..." I think, quickly walking over to the camera. As I dreaded, the stream is still going and chat is spamming stuff like KARNLAPITY and MY SHIP IS REAL and OMG THEYRE DATING???!?!?!

I squint at the camera and mutter "Well, that's what they get for having more drinks than i told them to. Chat, did you know that Quackity drank a whole ass bottle of vodka?"

I don't bother looking at their response and instead yawn. "Chat, stream will keep going for the night because I want to see their reactions to waking up with a hangover on stream. I'm going to bed, though, I only had a couple of shots.G'night."

I exit the room and enter my bedroom across the hall. The bed looks warm and inviting and I crawl in immediately, pulling the blankets up over my neck. My last thoughts before falling asleep are "Make sure to set a morning...timer..."

~Time Skip about 5 hours so it's 8:30 :) ~

I wake up, luckily before the boys, and take out my phone to watch their reactions to waking up live. I take my time because I'm still sluggish from sleeping. Just as I do, Alex's 8:35 alarm goes off and the three of them start to stir in their slumber.

Nick lifts his head first and kisses the tops of both of their heads, oblivious to the camera filming them from his desk. Karl groans and holds his head, probably a result of the hangover, and puts his arm around Nick more snugly to grab Alex's hand. Meanwhile, Alex, who is experiencing the worst hangover drapes himself over Karl and Nick sleepily.

"G'morning loves..." Nick says while still halp asleep.

he takes both Alex and Karl and puts his arms around them. "'S too early to be up...God, how much did we drink last ni-Karl your hair smells like chocolate.

He puts his face in Karl's hair and smells it. "Oh my goodness, it smells like that really good chocolate ice cream we have in our freezer!"

"Welp," I think sardonically.

Alex doesn't like the lack of attention on himself so he groans and asks "Can i pleeeeeease have a kiss?"

"Fine, fine, sorry..." Nick grumbles jokingly, and pecks him on the lips, quickly doing the same for Karl.

I decide it's time to take action and send in a donation of $50 that says "Good morning bitches! did you have a nice sleep?"

I immediately see their faces drop as they all look at the camera filming them on Nick's desk. their reactions are mixed and hilarious. Karl immediately groans and covers his face with the blanket, Alex falls off the bed, and Nick just lays there, staring at the camera with his jaw dropped.

I decide it's time to take action so I put my phone down and stop watching the stream, only to burst into their room.

"YOU IDIOTS!" I yell, surprising them. "You all went live at 1 AM last night, drunk!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP US!" Nick yells back embarrassed. 

I shrug. "It was pretty funny, to be honest. And I didn't even see most of it. Oh, by the way, Karl, you got the chocolate ice cream allllll over your hair. It's gone now, there's nothing left in the carton."

Karl groans and facepalms. "Did I at least try to get it out...?"

I nod seriously. "You drowned your head under the sink faucet and got most of it out. And for your sanity, don't check twitter for a while."

Alex falls back onto the bed. "I'm so tired and hungover..." He moans in pain.

I wave my hand at them. "Sleep! Sleep, I tell you! I'll wake you up in time for dinner." I then remember the camera filming everybody. "Alright, guys, stream's over." I walk over to the camera and shut it off, forcing the boys into their bed as I do so.

"Fine." Nick mumbles. "I guess I feel a bit tired..." He falls asleep quickly after that. 

"I'll leave you boys to rest," I say before stepping out of the room. I hear two more thuds on the bed, presumably Alex and Karl.

"They better learn a lesson from this," I say, but with a smile on my face.

Okay. Long chapter. Ish.

Only 1217 words though

tell me what you thought please :)

Bye