12 - Once Again

Jeonghan loved to wander, all by himself, around the bustling streets of the beautiful city. So, as usual, before going to work, he was roaming along the pathway accompanied by some soft music.

The place where he was walking right now was near the hotel where Rose Quartz was staying. He once considered the idea to visit them but then thought that it wasn't a good idea to disturb them in the morning.

They had returned from Iksan last evening. Joshua and Mingyu had met Jeonghan and they told him briefly about the trip.

But one thing which he found wierd was people's eyes over him. He couldn't understand why people were looking at him and then talking among themselves.

It was when a man stopped by him, "Excuse me sir, are you Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Yes." Jeonghan nodded hesitantly.

"CEO of the infamous Serenity Hyperbotics right?!" The man got excited.

Jeonghan's eyes widened in shock, "How do-"

But before he could complete, more people began to approach him with the questions he never wanted to answer.

In no time, the reporters and media was also surrounding him. Suddenly? How? Why?

They had a lot of questions about him and he couldn't understand why people were so interested in him just because he was a CEO of a company. Why did they care? Moreover why were they suffocating him?

They were asking all types of questions to him. The questions whose answer was unknown to him as well, how was he supposed to reply?

And it was when he began to black out. The noise around him was overwhelming. He shut his eyes and covered his ears with his hands as his anxiety level began to rise exponentially.

But no one seemed to care. They just wanted to click his pictures, ask questions and increase their business by serving one of the hottest news.

"S-stop-" Jeonghan mumbled amidst his heavy breaths, "Please- leave me alone. I- uh- please just go!!"

"What about your family Mr. Yoon?"

"Which university did you attend?"

"I don't know." Jeonghan muttered as his legs began to give up, "Please go, please!!" But unfortunately, his frail voice was getting supressed by the ruckus around him.

He clutched his chest tightly to control the overwhelming feeling but nothing worked at that moment.

"SIDE! DON'T CROWD HIM!!" A voice was heard after which Jeonghan felt a coat covering him and a pair of arms wrapping around him.

He somehow opened his eyes to look at the person protecting him from the mob and he was none other than Choi Seungcheol.

You come to me like a dream
That disappears if I touch
Like snow that melts
When I miss you
I see myself becoming you

The other members of Rose Quartz surrounded him to keep away the crowd while the guards brought by them helped as well.

Seungcheol held Jeonghan close to himself as he hid his face against his chest, "Don't worry, we're here."

"MOVE!! Can't you all respect someone's privacy?!! That's basic etiquette!" The members and guards managed to isolate Jeonghan from the mob.

"Mr. Choi- uh- Seungcheol!" Jeonghan's lips quivered, "I-"

"It's okay Jeonghan, you don't need to say anything." Seungcheol assured while keeping him secure amidst his embrace.

They quickly got into the car as Seungcheol kept Jeonghan close to himself. Both of them sat on the backside and Jun grabbed the passenger seat. The rest of the members got into the other two cars as all the vehicles remained at rest, waiting for Seungcheol's order.