34 - Let Me In

•Serenity Mansion•

It was night as the three youngest ones were roaming around the pool while talking about silly things and enjoying their waffles.

"I wanted to sneak out today as well." Dino discarded his empty plate along with the other too.

"For real." Seungkwan nodded.

"I'm sorry I ruined it." Vernon muttered as he was the one who got occupied while playing games with Wonwoo, "You two could've left without me."

"I was ready but your sweet little love won't go without you." Dino sarcastically stated while rolling eyes at Seungkwan.

"The fuck you're blabbering?" Seungkwan smacked his arm, "I'm pretty sure that the waffles didn't have alcohol in it."

"Whatever." Dino scoffed while Vernon looked at Seungkwan. Was there something he needed to know?

"Anyways, let's sneak out tomorrow, no matter what." Seungkwan quickly changed the topic.

"Promise." Vernon nodded.

"Well, Vernon hyung, don't you think you deserve to be punished?" Dino stated while sharing a mischievous glance with Seungkwan. And the next moment, Vernon was in the pool, as pushed by the other two brats.

"What the hell?" Vernon frowned.

"And you too bitch." Dino pushed Seungkwan into the pool and ran away.

"Yah you fucker!" Seungkwan yelled but stumbled on himself. Vernon was quick to hold him in place as his arms got wrapped around his waist.

They stared at each other after which Vernon pulled him closer, "What are you hiding from me, Boo Seungkwan?"

Seungkwan held Vernon's biceps as he avoided eye contact, "What?"

"What was Dino saying?" Vernon pinned him against the wall of the pool as he whispered into his ears, "Sweet, little, love?"

"Ah that-" Seungkwan cleared his throat, "You know he has no filter."

"That's what I'm asking. Why did he say that?" Vernon chuckled lightly, "Tell me?"

"Vernon-" Seungkwan pressed his hands against the former's chest to look into his eyes.

"I'm listening." Vernon got closer to him while caressing his waist, "I wanted to know one more thing."

"What?"

"How was that kiss?" Vernon tucked the former's hair behind his earlobe while tracing his jawline, "I was too drunk to remember if I was good or not."

"Do you want to know?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yes." Vernon nodded, "What was that scenario?"

"I threw you on the bed after being done with you. Then you said something mean to me and I climbed over you to grab your collars and I sweared at you." Seungkwan gulped, "Then you flipped us and asked me to shut up. I said, try me bitch."

Vernon laughed a bit, "Then?"

"Then." Seungkwan pulled Vernon's collars and pressed their lips together for a brief moment, sucking on his lips and then parting away, "And you said, I tasted better than the alcohol you had."

"You definitely do." Vernon closed the distance between them once again as he held his waist. Their lips moved in sync as Vernon bit his lower lip to push his tongue in. Seungkwan wrapped his hand around the former's neck as Vernon made him sit on the pool's platform only to stand between his legs.

Seungkwan wrapped his legs around Vernon's waist while whimpering as Vernon's hands reached underneath his shirt to caress his waist. They parted away after being extremely breathless as they stared at each other and chuckled.