Chapter one

AUTHOR'S POV

In the chilling weather of december morning a girl was dancing so effortlessly, swaying her hands in the air, as her feet worked on the floor. The sound of her ghungroo mixed with the sound of the chirping of birds. The atmosphere was silent and calm. The only noise coming was of the song on which she was dancing.
She was so engrossed in dancing that she didn't even realise that someone was calling her from the last two minutes. She continued her dance unaware of the surroundings until a girl came near her and shook her holding her arms, bringing her back to her senses.
" Niti, Niti, Nitiiiiii!! Where are you lost? " That girl named Aditi said loudly.
Seeing her friend Nityashree instantly hugged her and asked, " When did you come?"
To which aditi replied hitting on niti's head "jab koi swal puche to uska jawab dena hota hai, ulta sawal nahi puchta hota hai"
"
(Translation- when someone asks a question, one has to answer it, not ask the question in return.)

Ouch!! " Came from Niti's mouth and she rubbed her head.
" Chal ab bata kaha khoi hui thi? " asked Aditi.
(Translation- now tell me where you were lost?)
Nityashree replied giving a Sheepish smile " Tujhe pata to hai"
(Translation - you know it already)
"Unbelievable! All this for that stranger" Said Aditi with 'done' face.
"Hey, he is not stranger okay, he is my friend" Said Niti and turned her face to the other side.
" Stranger nahi to aur kya kahu? You are waiting for him for the last three years, kuch ata pata to hai nahi uska"
(If not stranger then what else should I say? You are waiting for him for the last three years, you don't even know anything about him)
Said Aditi, to which Nityashree Replied turning her face back to her friend, keeping her both hands on each side of her waist "To kya hua, usne kaha tha ki vo doobara jaroor milega. "
(So what? He said that we will definitely meet again)
"Achha? Aur agar mil bhi gaya to pehchanegi kaise? Chehra tak to dekha nahi hai aapne uska" Asked Aditi rolling her eyes.
(Oh really? And even if you meet, how will you recognize him? You haven't even seen his face)
"Pehchan lungi" Said Nityashree with full confidence. ( I will recognize)
"Tera kuch nahi ho sakta"
(You are impossible) Aditi said shaking her head. "Chal ab resume the music and let me practice" Said Niti. Aditi asked with curiosity, " Ek baat to bata, Tu roj ye ek song pe kyu practice karti hai? "
(Tell me one thing, why do you practice this one song every day?)
Listening to her question a beautiful smile made it's way to Niti's lips. She without replying just resumed the music and started dancing again
'Mitwa' from 'Kabhi alwida na kehna' started playing
"Love will find a way.....
Janiyee........ Heeriyee...... "

Flashback :- (3 years back in Paris)
Nityashree was in Paris on a trip with her friends. Currently they were at Eiffel tower 🗼. After enjoying it there for sometime, now they were ready to head towards their next destination but suddenly she heares someone singing,
"Mere mann ye bata de tu....
Kis aur chala hai tu....
Kya paya nahi tune....
Kya dhundh raha hai tu..... "
Nityashree was surprised to hear a bollywood song in the Paris. The curiosity to find the source of this voice built in her and she couldn't resist her feet from moving in the direction of that melodious voice, leaving her friends behind. Finally she reached near the source of that melodious voice and sees a boy around 24-26 years of age, sitting there holding a guitar and singing. She couldn't see his face as he was wearing a mask. Only his eyes were visible, enough to attract anyone who looks into them. As his fingers worked on the strings of guitar, Nityashree could feel an invisible strings pulling her towards him. She walked towards him and sat directly in front of him. He was so engrossed in singing that he didn't even realise that someone walked and sat near him. He continued to sing and she kept looking at him completely mesmerized by his singing.
After sometime he finally ended the song and came to his senses. He instantly realised that a girl is sitting in front of him and is still looking at him with weird expression. He also looked back at her hoping that she will say something but even after a minute when she didn't utter a word and kept looking at him, he cleared his throat to gain her attention, "aahmm aahmm" Due to this her trance broke and she came to her senses. She started looking here and there, avoiding his gaze on her clearly embarrassed by her act.
Flashback ends.........

***************************************
Hey guys,
So how was the first chapter?
If you like this chapter don't forget to vote.
Bye , see you guys in the next update.
Love Love ❤