Chapter six

Rajveer's POV

The clock showed it's mid noon. I was on the board room, busy attending meetings one after the other. Work these days is taking a toll on me. There's a lot going on in business. From last one week I'm in Delhi working on this big project.

      Handling the business with fulfilling king's responsibility is no joke. But I'm not complaining cause work is the only thing which keeps me busy. But no matter how busy I'm, her thoughts do not leave me for a second.

     I was in the meeting, that's when my phone went off. It was from my P. A. Rahul. He knows I'm in the meeting and I don't tolerate any sort of disturbance but still he's calling. That means it's really something urgent otherwise he wouldn't be calling me. So I picked it up.

"Sir, sir, I have an important news" He spoke through the phone.

"I am all ears" I replied, telling him to continue.

" Sir, I think, we got her" He said in a low voice.

"What!" I nearly screamed, getting up from my seat.

All the persons present in the meeting room started looking at me, surprised by my sudden reaction.
I excused myself and got out of the room.
"Are you sure? "  I asked Rahul, not believing that, they found shree, my shree.

"Yeah sir, according to the information you gave, we found one girl which matches the data. But, you'll have to come here to verify. " Came his reply.
"Alright, book my flight's ticket. I'm coming to Udaipur now". I commanded. I just can't wait to see my Shree.

" Now sir? But what about your meetings " He asked.

"Do hell with these meetings, I don't care about the damn deal, I'm leaving right now, understood? " I roared. Here I am dying to get a single glimpse of shree and he's asking about a deal. Nothing is more important to me than her. She's my everything.

"Ok sir, I'll make all the arrangements"
  I hung up the call and rushed towards the airport.
Throughout the flight my mind was occupied by just her thoughts. I was over the moon by just the thought of meeting her. I was hell nervous in anticipation. I just couldn't wait to see her.

I landed in Udaipur and quickly made my way towards the exit. But suddenly a girl bumped into me. I was in such a hurry that I didn't even pay attention to her face. I didn't stop and kept walking.

"Sorry" Came that girl's voice from behind.

"It's ok" I replied,without turning back.

But after taking two steps my ventures stopped.

That voice.....

That voice was exactly like my Shree's voice. I felt for a moment that my Shree was there. So I turned back, but till then she was gone.

Was that......??? No no no how can she be here.
I too started leaving from there thinking that maybe it would be my misconception.

I got into my car, shooing away my driver. I got settled in the driver's seat and drove towards my office, breaking all the speed limits, almost crashing my car.

I stopped the car in front of my office building,quickly getting out of the car, not Bothering to even park the car.

I ran towards my cabin. All my staff looked at me like they saw an alien. Well they are not at fault, cause their boss who usually maintains his cold and stern look is running around the office like a maniac. This was not the usual site to look at.