Chapter four

Flashback continues......
AUTHOR'S POV

"Oh noooooo...... " She screamed, making him startled. He turned his head at her with a jerk.
"Now what? " He asked. She made a crying face and said, "my phone's dead"
He facepalmed 🤦‍♂
"here take my phone " He said, handing over his phone to her. She quickly dialed her friend's number, but before it could get connected, his phone got switch off.
She removed the phone from her ear and glanced at the screen. Seeing her doing this he asked, "what happened? "
"Mar gaya tumhara phone" She replied with the frown on her face, returning his phone
"What? Great" He yelled getting frustrated.
" Abb kya karenge? " She questioned, wrinkles formed on her forehead being worried
"Cricket khelenge" He said , plastering a fake smile on his face.
"Yaha mai itni badi problem me fasi hu, aur tumhe majak sujh raha hai" She yelled with a constant scowl on her face.

" Haan, aur chinkho aur chillao, taki yaha ki police tumhe leke jaye aur meri jaan chhute tumse" He said rolling his eyes.

By now Rajveer was really frustrated. He thought of her as a very silent and calm girl but on the contrary, she was an angry bird, constantly yelling, nagging around, creating a drama. On top of that she accused him of stealing her bag. This really hurt his ego and pissed him off.

If he wanted, he could have left her there alone, but that could have been against his values. He was a pure gentleman and leaving her behind would have not suited his image.

He didn't feel appropriate, leaving her there alone. On top of it she was a young girl and European cities are not that safe especially for girls. Thinking about the detrimental events, he decided to help her, but on the other side she was yelling at him, testing his patience. Now he was losing his temper.

"Chalo ab, we'll have to look for a taxi" Saying so he started walking.
"Chal k jana padega? " She asked
"Aap kahe to god me utha lu aapko? ,princess" He replied sarcastically.
"Sadu" She mouthed. To which he glared at her narrowing his eyes.
"Sorry sorry, chalo ab, tum timepass bohot karte ho yaar" She said and started walking in front of him. He too started walking with her.

After that no one uttered a word

After that no one uttered a word. They were just walking silently. He was taking glance at her from under his eyelashes time to time. After some time he noticed that she was constantly starring at him.

"What? " He finally asked, breaking the silence to which she just shrugged, shaking her head in negative.
"Is starring at me your hobby then? " He asked.
She rolled her eyes and said, " I wasn't staring, I was just thinking why are you wearing this mask? , I mean corona is gone" She started laughing as if she has cracked a biggest joke.