Chapter two

In the pleasantly warm weather of Udaipur with a gentle breeze, a young man, 6'feet tall, broad shoulders, masculine body with attractive features one could die for, was jogging in a garden. A gentle breeze stocking his hair, making them fall on forehead. His body was drenched in sweat making him look more hot. That man was none other than our Rajveer, the king of udaipur.
           The orange hue was cascading in the sky, with the sweet voice of birds chirping. After a while he glanced over his watch, showing 7 in the morning. He then headed back quickly towards the mansion.
           As he entered the mansion, he saw an old lady doing prayers in front of Lord Krishna's idol. He wade his way towards her and stood behind her joining his hands.
          After completing prayers that lady turned and smiled seeing her grandson. He instantly greeted her by bending forward and touching her feet.
"Good morning dadisa"

"Good morning veer. Jeete raho" She replied with a smile

"Go get ready and come for breakfast" She concluded. He nodded and headed towards his room. He then took a quick shower and got dressed.

After getting ready he made his way downstairs towards the breakfast table where everyone was already sitting on their respective seats

After getting ready he made his way downstairs towards the breakfast table where everyone was already sitting on their respective seats. He too took his seat while greeting others. Everyone greeted him back.
          Everyone started their breakfast when suddenly a boy came wearing baggy clothes, multiple chains hanging on his neck, hair all messy.

"What's up folks? How am I looking? " He said loudly grabbing everyone's attention

"What's up folks? How am I looking? " He said loudly grabbing everyone's attention. Everyone looked at him from top to bottom and made weird faces.

"What is all this Rishiraj? What on earth are you wearing? " Asked Malini with furrowed eyebrows.

"This is gen z fashion dadisa. You won't understand" He replied Unbothured.

"Rishi bhai, aap kisi fancy dress competition me to nahi jaa rahe ho? "
(Rishi bhai, aren't you going to any fancy dress competition?) Asked Riddhima in a teasing manner, which made everyone giggle.

"Ae tu chup kar chipkali" (Shut up you lizard) Said Rishiraj, smacking on her head.

"Hawww, mein chipkali to aap kutta"
(Hawww, if I am a lizard then you're a dog) She said while rubbing her head.

"Language young lady"  Said Meera her mother, glaring at her.

"Kya galat kaha meri bachhi ne bhabhisa? Ab ye nalayak  gale me itni sari doggy chains daal ke ghumega to kutta hi lagegaa na" ( what wrong did my daughter say Bhabhisa? Now, if this worthless person walks around wearing such doggy chains around his neck, he will look like a dog, right?) Said Randhir (her chachu) defending her.

"Aap sab ise sar pe baitha lo. Apke hi laad pyaar me bighad rahi hai ye. Aur kyu subah subah mere bete ke picche pad gaye sab ke sab. Rishi, Tu dhyan mat de, bohot achha lag raha hai beta" (All of you spoil her more. Because of your love she is growing bigger.And why in the morning everyone is after my son. Rishi, don't pay attention,you are looking fantastic son) Meera said supporting Rishiraj.

"Badi maa, I love you. Aap k sivah aur koi pyaar nhi karta mujhse" ( Badi maa, I love you. No one loves me except you) Said Rishiraj wiping his fake tears.

"Yes, we all are allergic to dogs" Said Shloka (his mother) making everyone laugh.

"Maaaa" Rishiraj said getting annoyed.

Rajveer didn't say anything. He was quietly enjoying his breakfast with this fun filled bunter.
After the breakfast everyone was ready to leave for their work.
"Maa, I am gonna be late today. Please don't wait for me" Rajveer said to Meera.

"Konsi nayi baat batai hai aapne betaji?  Waise bhi biwi ke rehte maa ko kon hi yaad krega" (What new thing have you told me, son? Anyway, who will remember mother when he has a wife) Said Meera showing her fake anger.

"Biwi? " (Wife?)Rajveer asked with confusion.

"She is talking about your work bhai. Your work is your wife" Riddhima cleared the confusion.
Rajveer shook his head in disbelief. Then he turned towards Rishi and said  with his stoic face " Tommy, meet me in my cabin in half an hour, without this fancy dress costume and these doggy chains " Which made Riddhima burst into a loud laughter.
Rishi glared at her and replied to rajveer "bhai you too? "  After this everyone left for their work
___________________________________________
In the evening,
It was past working hours but Rajveer was still working in his cabin with his P.A. Rahul. It was 9p.m when Rahul said "I'll complete this file sir, you should go home now" .
Soon they wrap up their work and headed back towards the home. Rajveer entered the mansion. By now everybody departed to their rooms so the mansion was all silent. He was just going towards his room but then Malini called him from behind. He turned and walked towards her.
"Kuch pata chala unke bare me? " She asked. (Did you find out anything about her?)
"No dadisa" Rajveer replied with disappointment evident on his face.

"Look veer, I don't want to go against your wish, but you are not any ordinary man, you are the king of udaipur and you have some responsibility being a king. No king is complete without his queen. As you already know, I have given you enough time. But still you aren't able to find her. Now you have only few months. In these months if you didn't find her, you'll have to marry another girl of my choice ". Malini said in a strict voice.

" That will never happen dadisa. I can't even think of being with anyone else other than her and you can't force me"  Saying so he left from there.
       Entering his room, he quickly get freshened up and changed into nightwear. Then he dialed a number on his phone.
"Did you got any information? " He asked.
"No sir, not yet" The other person replied.
" For what I am paying you? Haan? To get disappointed every fucking time? " He shouted gritting his teeths
"Sorry sir. But it is really difficult to find anyone without full name and  without any photo"
" Stop giving excuses. I want results " Saying so he cut the call and lie down on bed but sleep was far away from his eyes.
"Kaha ho aap ? Aur kitna intazaar karvaogi? Thak gaya hu mein ab. Jaldi se mil jao mujhe..... "
He said with a sigh.
(Where are you darling? How much longer will you make me wait? I am tired now, come and meet me quickly)
He then opened the drawer from the side table and retrieve a scarf from it. He brought the scarf near his nose. He closed his eyes inhaling the scent of the scarf. As soon as the fragrance of the scraf hit his nostrils, a word expelled from his mouth and that was
"Shree"

***************************************
Hey guys,
So how was the update?
If you like this chapter, please don't forget to vote.
Bye. See you guys in the next update
Love love ❤