Six. A Very Good Bump in the Night 🔞

Smut Warning:

Two nights had passed since Rose's visit; there had been no unusual activity surrounding the potential spirit in the house and Judith finally found sleep easy that night.

However, Judith was too smart to believe it would have just up and left on its own accord. She was weary, on edge and ready to fight if needs be.

The ghost it seemed had no interest in making its presence known for the time being. Or so Judith thought...

Just like on previous nights it started slowly, Judith was fast asleep and barely felt the sudden change in the air. The spirit hovered over the precious figure in the bed and pressed on her skin faintly through the fabric of her buttoned shirt. It caressed her arm gently, similar to comforting her from unknown terrors.

As Judith continued sleeping, the pressing continued up her arm and across her shoulders, kneeding her skin through the silky material.

Slowly, one by one, her buttons eased open and were pulled to the side exposing the soft, warm skin of her stomach to the air.

Judith murmured something inaudible and rolled onto her side but that only made it easier for the roaming hands to slip her right arm out of the sleeve as she did so.

The spirit massaged and kneaded her back, easing the tension she felt around her shoulder and neck.

The hands moved downwards, caressing her soft skin with careful strokes and nestled against her waist, rubbing along the shape of her hip with curious fondness.

Judith let a soft moan like she had previously. Unbeknownst to her, she was enjoying it. She voluntarily raised her arm above her head for the feeling to cover more of her body leaving her right breast exposed to the air and the anticipation of the wandering hands.

"Keep going," Judith whispered gently. It was apparent that the sweet touch of the ghost had sent her into a mesmerising dream that she was beginning to enjoy.

A hand gently squeezed on the delicate flesh of her bossom before gently rubbing and playing with the exposed skin.

An invisible thumb flicked across her Areola, pressing against the nipple. Another moan from Judith as she took in deeper breaths.

In a sudden quick motion Judith was on her back once more and her shirt removed completely. The dream and the hand movements keeping her in a trance of immense pleasure.

After a few minutes of caressing, fondling and pinching at the delicate surface of Judith's exquisite mounds, the entity was in full control of Judith's dream-like state.

It wanted more and the sleeping body of the lonely woman was almost too eager to comply. All that was needed was a slight tug on her pyjama bottoms and Judith raised her hips just enough for them to slide down.

One of the hands immediately began rubbing at the cotton fabric of her undies while the other admired the beautiful feminine shape of her buttocks and thighs.

"Hmmm," Judith whispered in-between breaths.

The invisible hands fondled and groped at the last bit of fabric saving Judith's modesty until they landed on her damp centre.

The fingers worked delicately at her sweet spot, stroking with a tenderness to please. A spasm came across her body as the rubbing became more precise, more intent at pleasuring Judith.

As the climax started to build, Judith began painting heavily to rhythmic ecstasy that she became aware of in her mind, she began to stir and her eyes awakened to the dark room.

Her immediate feelings towards this unknown intrusion were so overwhelmed by the skill of the fingers that she could not regain control, the pleasure she was feeling was too overpowering.

Within seconds, Judith passed out again, as she did so her hands gripped the bedsheets. The first mind blowing orgasm rocked through her body.

A few minutes later and a second overcame Judith; this time she let out an uncontrollable cry of ecstasy as she climaxed. She enjoyed it, the roaming hands felt her enjoying it.

The spirit released her from its probing of her sensitive areas and backed away, leaving Judith to come down from her sexual high. The entity was no longer in control and knew the lone woman could wake up at any moment now it had released its hold on her.

The opposite happened and with great satisfaction accompanied by a smile, Judith fell into a deeper sleep. Her pyjamas lay neatly folded on the side table next to the lamp.

The duvet lay in a pile by her feet leaving her entire body exposed to the cool air. An hour passed before her trance state subsided and she reached for the quilt in her sleep.

The spirit did not return to her room that night and Judith slept through without any more disturbances. She lay very relaxed after her vivid dream.

***

Morning came and Judith woke up to an unwelcome chill. She immediately began recalling the intense dream she had and suddenly acknowledged the discomfort of the dampness in her underwear.

"That was some dream," she said to the room. She placed her hands on her stomach and felt around for her absent pyjamas before spotting them on the side table. "What the... How did that happen?"

She turned to face the ceiling once more, "Wow," she sighed happily, moving her hand up to her breast, her nipple erect from the chill. She looked over at her favourite soft toy on the shelf. "What happened, Flops?"

Flops sat silently, daring not to answer her.

"Fine, don't answer me, rabbit," Judith reached for her glasses, shirt and clean underwear from the drawer. "I'll be back," she said to the inanimate Flops and left the room.

When Judith left the bathroom she wanted nothing more than to get back into bed. She was even going to lift Flops from the shelf and let him lay with her. However, a noise from front room diverted her attention.

She stopped on the landing and stared down the stairway. Did she dare investigate or not? Judith stood silently for several long seconds contemplating her next move.

"Fuck it," Judith whispered. "Coffee will be worth it."

Judith descended slowly, her heart skipped a beat, she drew in a deep breath to steady her breathing. She stopped outside the door and shivered.

"Should've put my trousers on first," Judith rubbed her bare thighs in an attempt to keep the cold at bay.

Ollie the Owl was already watching her as she came through the door. Judith stared down at him as she made her way to the kitchen first.

As the kettle boiled Judith placed her palms on the worktop and contemplated the memories of the night before. A faint excitement crept across her skin as she remembered coming twice to a dream.

Was it a dream? The touch felt so real, she wondered with confused awe. Judith was aware her body craved attention since her ex but what she felt that night was a complete different level.

Judith fell so deep into her thoughts that she did not notice the already chill air on her bare legs drop in temperature.

The spirit had crept up behind her, it wanted more.

***

Word count- 7023