Seven. The Ghost Wants Me 🔞

More Smut Warning:

By the time Judith recognised the sudden drop in temperature it was too late. An invisible hand covered her mouth and a second hand groped her arse cheek through the fabric of her underwear.

Judith could only make inaudible muffled grunts against the intrusion. She fought and squirmed to get away but found she could not move at all. Her hands were pushed down onto the counter and held in place.

Her legs forced themselves to open, her feet slid against the tiled floor. Still feeling the heat from the previous night Judith did not know if her legs were being forced by the spirit or if she was allowing it, wanting it to happen.

While still fighting against it the hand on her cheek slowly lowered to her parted legs. It delicately rubbed her inner thighs. Within seconds the fingers rose up again and began stroking Judith's soft, sensitive centre.

It did not take long for Judith's muffled grunts to turn into pleasurable groans. The spirit knew it had Judith then as it released its hold over her mouth and moved under her shirt to cup a breast.

"Oh god," Judith whispered between the growing heavy breaths as her sensitive areas was being toyed with. The desire and excitement overwhelmed any feelings of fear towards the entity.

Without warning Judith was forcefully turned around like a doll and hoisted up onto the worktop. Her knickers were swiftly taken away, Judith barely felt them leave her body.

Fingers immediately began exploring her labia, teasily playing with the soft lips before entering her body.

Judith gasped and reached out to grab at the invisible intruder but reached nothing, she gripped the edge of the kitchen counter instead.

The fingers suddenly released her and Judith felt a little disappointed. "Please, don't stop," she begged softly.

The interaction continued on her clitoris, only this time it was not a hand. Judith cried out in pleasure as what was undoubtedly a tongue invading her sweet spot.

This assault lasted several minutes and had Judith rocking back on forth on the counter. She tried to grab at the invisible figure where the head should be but felt nothing.

Moments later, Judith cried out as she came from the skilled, probing tongue. The moment was so intense and overpowering that she passed out after a few deep inhales.

***

Everything went silent and Judith felt no more sensation on her lips. As she blacked out, a hypnic jerk effect startled her body and she jolted herself awake.

Judith threw herself up, just seconds after the most amazing orgasm she had ever felt. She was in bed, nothing made sense, she was in the kitchen only moments before. She threw back the covers and let out a big sigh of relief when she found she was fully clothed in her pyjamas.

"Wow, maybe I do need to meet a guy, I must be getting desperate for contact. Those dreams were so intense."

"My horniness is getting out of hand, Flops," Judith said to the soft toy watching her from its shelf. She felt the fabric around her crotch. "Apparently I can't control myself either. Be right back."

Judith climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. On her way back she stopped at the top of the stairs, This all feels familiar. Judith thought about the latter part of her dream where she was taken on the kitchen counter. I do want coffee but that dream... It felt so real. What if it actually could happen?

Judith shuddered at the thought. However, she did feel slightly aroused by the prospect.

The decision was made and Judith took one step down, her leg wobbled from the sudden change in height, unprepared after the shocks her body felt throughout the night.

Judith reached the bottom hall and entered the front room, she frowned at Ollie staring back at her. What to do with you, pal? she pondered as she passed.

Judith stopped still in the doorway to the kitchen. She stared at the worktop where she was vividly eaten out in her dream.

Why does it feel so real, the memories all flooded her mind at once. Judith relived every scene in her head like it actually happened. The heat eradicating from her vagina reminded her that it very much felt real.

While staring at the spot, Judith reached for the kettle, poured out its contents and filled it up with fresh water. While it boiled she approached the counter where she was held by the unseen force and placed her hand there.

She recoiled quickly, the surface was damp and it certainly was not water. She rubbed a finger across the smooth surface and toyed the strange ooze between her fingers before smelling it.

Immediately, Judith took several steps back until she pressed against the fridge. Oh god, oh god. That's me, it really did happen, a thousand thoughts shook her at once.

"It really did happen!" She said aloud. Judith sprinted back into the front room and wrapped herself up in her penguin blanket. She sat curled up in a ball on the sofa.

It really happened. I was fucked by a gh- by a ghost, Judith rocked back and forth. Thoughts of the spirit, the haunted house, Fuck, the house really is haunted, repeated over and over in her mind.

Judith stopped rocking when she looked at the wooden owl on the table. He was looking directly at her again despite facing the door when she first came down.

"Fuck!" She hissed and buried her head into her arms and continued to rock back and forth.

Several minutes passed before she looked up again, the wood carving was still watching her. Judith forced herself up and walked to the kitchen to reboil the kettle. She wiped down the side and made coffee to take back to bed.

Ollie was still staring at her spot on the sofa which provided some, little but some, comfort to Judith.

"Miss me, Flops?" Judith asked the fluffy soft toy as she reached for him off of the shelf. She hugged him tightly as she brought him to the bed with her.

Judith continued to hug the rabbit in silence for a long while. It brought her peace and peace was what she needed to clear her mind of all the thoughts she had. The fire in her loins was still betraying her, the passion she felt was still desiring more.

***

Word count- 8109