꧁𝟑꧂

Quickly, she turned her head to look at the door.
"One second!" She shouted, rushing to put her jacket on and make herself look like nothing had just happened.

"Hurry up Livy!" A young voice shouted back. Shit. It was Aurora. Olivia would never ever ever let Rory see her like this. She couldn't bear the thought.

"Liv I'm done waiting Jorge needs you! I'm coming in!" She shouted, turning the handle and walking into the room, making eye contact with Olivia. She had tried her best to look okay, but she failed.

"Livy, are you okay? Why were you crying?" Rory asked, concerned for the girl stood in front of her. The look on her face made Olivia want to burst into tears.

"Nothing Rory. I'm fine. I washed my face so maybe I just look like I was crying. But I wasn't. I swear." Olivia felt horrible for lying, especially when she had just sworn she wasn't.

"You swear?" The young girl asked, her eyes showing her doubtfulness.

"I swear buttercup. Come here." She beckoned the girl forwards for a hug.

She quickly ran forwards, engorging her in a hug. It was so tight they almost couldn't breathe.

But it was worth it, so worth it.

"Jorge said he needed to speak to you as soon as possible by the way Liv. It didn't sound good." She whispered, not wanting to end the hug.

After that comment, the hug broke and Olivia placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving and speed walking to Jorge, trying to be fast but not attract any attention in case something was going on.

Once she got there, Jorge started talking straight away. "Mija, we have to go, now. No time to spare. The kids could be our ticket to the Safe Haven; Wicked are already on their way so no time to waste."

"Can Rory come?" She asked, pleading with her eyes, trying to break him.

"Fine, just be quick." He rushed, giving in. He couldn't leave that little girl to die, especially when she clearly meant so much to Liv.

The girl wasted no time in running back to her room, to fetch the young girl.

She burst in and grabbed her. "Ror, we have to go. No time for questions. We have to go now!" She rushed, starting to rush her over towards where Jorge was initially.

Once they got up there she suddenly remembered about the kids. "Brenda's going to get them. You can go with her if you want. But be fast." Jorge said, as if suddenly he was able to read her mind.

"Okay, I'll be fast!" She shouted, leaving Rory with Jorge before dashing over to the room. When she had arrived she saw Brenda pull the trigger of her gun.

Who the hell did she just shoot??? Was the only thought that Liv could process as she neared her. Once she got there she saw some old bald man dead on the floor and the teens stood in front of her friend.

Yeah, it wasn't great her best friend had just shot someone, but she was grateful it wasn't anyone she knew.

After a while of the teens staring at Brenda and Brenda staring back at them, Olivia broke them out of their trance. "This isn't the time for a staring contest. We have places to be let's go!" She told them, getting them to start to make their way through the building towards where Jorge would be.

They didn't need to be told  twice, so they followed almost instantly, except the girl who lingered for a few seconds. One of the teenagers dealt with that though, and got her following the rest.