꧁𝟏𝟎꧂

Both Olivia and Thomas turned their heads to look at each other at the same time.

"You did that?" She asked, tears welling in her eyes. The thought of Thomas saving her when she was younger made her stomach flutter.

"I guess i did." He smiled.

Maybe she would be as angry at him as she was before.

He still kissed Brenda though, so he wasn't totally off the hook.

After a few seconds of silence, Mary got up and walked over to a bin, taking her gloves off and throwing them in.

Thomas turned his attention to her, Olivia shortly after. They both wanted to see what the woman was doing.

"You know she can't come with us, right?" She said softly to the two of them, as if they were easily breakable.

And the fact was, Olivia was easily breakable. She didn't know she couldn't come with them, she had the serum so she'd be fine for a while right? And couldn't they just make more?

The woman then walked out the tent and left the two with their unconscious friend.

"I um, I'm gonna go see how Aurora is." Olivia mumbled, holding back her tears.

She couldn't take the fact that Brenda wouldn't be able to come with them, she was one of her closest friends and the thought of loosing her became real, because it was.

"Liv..." Thomas started, just to be cut off by Olivia shaking her head to make him stop. She didn't want him to talk to her about what was happening, she couldn't take it.

She got up, rushed out the tent and tried to compose herself, she would eventually go to check on up Aurora. She had to make sure she was okay, she couldn't loose both her and Brenda that day.

But that wasn't the first thing she was going to do.

She looked at her surroundings, taking it all in. Once she had seen a trail that led off to a more secluded and hidden part, she started going up there.

The girl tried not to trip over any loose rocks or sticks as she walked off and up the sandy, but rocky trail.

She walked for a few minutes and when she finally felt comfortable that it was hidden enough, she broke down.

She sat against a taller part of mountain, not comfortable against her back but she didn't care. Her knees were tucked up to her chest, her head buried into them as she sobbed.

She thought her life was going to get better. And on some scale it was definitely going to be better, but then again Brenda wasn't coming with them. She couldn't hold all her emotions back anymore.

It had all gotten to the point where her jacket had been thrown off her shoulders, thrown lazily to the side and her shirt sleeve was rolled up her arm.

She thought about it, it could easily get infected. But she had been smart and grabbed some bandages from the medical tent.

Her eyes glazed over her wrist, the scars on it making her shiver and move slightly higher up, so she wouldn't think about each time one of them happened.

From when she had first started, to when she had gotten raped to the last day she had at base. Those were the main ones she remembered, the rest really merged together into one big blur.

Olivia reached for the smallest blade she had, it wasn't exactly small but it wasn't huge.

She dragged it over her skin, wincing at the pain. She cursed when she realised she had cut too deep and instantly started unwrapping the bandage from the packaging it was in, wrapping it over the cut she had made, trying to stop the bleeding.