꧁𝟔꧂

She jolted up, looking around her. Her surroundings were unfamiliar and there seemed to be no one in the room with her. Well that's until she had heard a familiar voice whisper, "hey it's okay Livy, calm down."

She moved her head to where the voice was coming from, making eye contact with the person stood in front of her.

"Rory." She mumbled, more to herself than her. She was still a bit woozy from the drugs and her body ached massively but she ignored it, that wasn't her focus at the moment.

Rory was okay.

The young girl walked over to Olivia and pulled her into a hug once she had seen her tear up at the sight of her. "Shh, it's okay i'm here Livy." She cooed, trying to make the older girl feel better, the sight of her crying wasn't something she wanted to see right now.

"You should be thanking Minho not me, he's the one who found you passing out onto the ground. Without him, who knows how long it would've taken us to find you."

Once they parted, Liv stood up stumbling slightly, she was still experiencing some effects from the drugs, and followed Rory to the rest of the group.

When they got into the other room she saw everyone was there, except for Thomas. She made eye contact with Minho gave him a smile, thanking him for helping her. He smiled back at her nodding.

It wasn't like she cared that she hadn't seen Thomas yet though, she didn't know him. He was just some random boy who could get her to paradise, not like she needed him anymore anyways.

They still had other immunes. And after she thought that she realised she still didn't know their names. How long was it going to take this damn girl to find out some names? She could've asked, but that would've just been awkward considering they had a chance of knowing her name just like how Thomas had known hers already.

"The blonde one with the limp, he's called Newt." A voice whispered from beside her, spooking her but reading her thoughts. She was stood all alone like five seconds ago, so when did he get here? She hadn't seen him before as well so unless he was just super sneaky, he magically appeared next to her.

"Is he a lizard then, Thomas?" She asked, finding the name slightly amusing. I mean, it's not every day you meet someone who has the same name as an animal.

"The Asian is called Minho." He carried on, ignoring her remark for now. "The guy with dark skin is called Frypan, Fry for short." She hummed slightly confused but didn't want to interrupt him.

"The other guy is Aris. The girls called Teresa. And last time i checked, no Newt isn't a Lizard, unless he's suddenly grown a tail and i wasn't told about it." He said, the last sentence in an amused tone.

She nodded in reply, a small smile growing on her face. She realised he probably had no idea who Aurora was, and since he had just introduced her to all of his friends she would introduce him to her too. "The little girl, that's Aurora."

"Are you okay?" He questioned, wanting to check in on her. The concern in his voice was very clear, but the girl chose to ignore it.

"Yep." She said, popping the 'p'. "What about you?" She decided to treat it as a normal everyday conversation.

"Liv, don't lie to me." He said in a stern tone.

Gently, she turned her head to face him and saw he was already looking at her, and was now staring into her eyes. His head was slightly tilted down, considering the height difference was around 4 inches.