꧁𝟕꧂

Once Olivia had made eye contact with the girl holding the gun, she took a minute to scan all her features.

She had long dreadlocks, falling shortly past her shoulders and warm brown skin. She was wearing a brown jacket and a scarf covering half her face, only leaving her deep brown eyes and forehead to view.

"I said drop it!" She shouted looking back to the older man, who hesitated before letting go of the detonator.

A girl joined next to her. She had light blonde hair in a braid, light skin and hazel eyes. Just like the other girl, she also wore a scarf covering the bottom half of her face.

"On your feet. Let's go." The dark hair girl demanded. "Let's go! Move! Back up!"

"Easy." Jorge replied, trying to calm her down and make her stop shouting.

"You two, over here now!" She shouted to Newt and Minho, pointing her gun at them. Olivia could tell straight away she was the leader of the two of them, as the blonde wasn't trying to take charge at all.

"Come on, let's go!" The light skin girl shouted over to Brenda, Aurora, Teresa and Aris.

"Don't be stupid! Move." The girl continued at Newt and Minho.

"Slowly." The blonde said to the four she was pointing her gun at.

Suddenly, the black hair girl lowered her gun, a look of recognition in her eyes. "Aris?" She asked, more of a rhetorical question.

Everyone turned them heads to look the boy, who then stepped forward when the girl pulled her mask down, revealing her face.

"Oh, my God. Harriet?" He spoke up.

"My God. What the hell are you doing here?" She said, rushing over to hug him.

The blonde girl also pulled her mask down with a shocked expression on her face, as if she couldn't believe he was here.

"Sonya." He said as she hugged him with a smile on her face.

"Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot your dumb ass. You all right, man?" She smiled, still taking in the fact he was there with her.

"How..." He started to get cut off.

"Uh... What's happening?" Minho spoke up, speaking for all them in their confusion.

"We were in the maze together." Aris grinned.

Everyone looked at them, with their hands still up, but the look of confusion had disappeared.

The girl who Aris had called Harriet, whistled loudly before shouting as loud as she possibly could, "We're clear, guys! Come on out!"

Many figures rose from the top of mountains, wielding guns and shouted many things like,

"Copy that!"

"We're clear!"

"Stand down!"

The group took a look around, shocked that there was so many people. They could've easily killed them if they had wanted to.

"My God, you're alive." Sonya said again.

Jorge gave them a look, saying he was happy for Aris because he had been reunited with his friends.

"Can I put my arms down yet? They hurt." Liv asked, receiving a few laughs from around her.

"Yeah, this clunk is hurting my arms." Minho added, agreeing with Olivia.

"Another made up word? Did you guys have to learn how to talk when you got sent to the maze or something?" Olivia directed to Minho, receiving a fake dirty look from him before he laughed.