꧁𝟖꧂

Olivia felt as if the world was against her. She had somehow ended up sat next to Thomas, again.

Did she think Minho forced him to get in next to her both times? Oh, one hundred percent. Not only was it the fact that him and Thomas were like best friends, she felt like he could just sense the tension between the two of them.

Knowing Minho, he probably said it was just sexual tension or something and to 'go and sort it out' before offering to explain the birds and the bees.

"Olivia, can we please talk about it now." Thomas practically begged.

"In private, sure. Not surrounded by everyone." She had replied before biting her thumb nail, adverting her gaze to outside the window. She had gotten lucky in the fact she was able to sit next to it, so if she had felt like ignoring him she could easily do it.

"Why not? Is it really bad? Did I shuck up so bad that you can't tell me while we are around others? Is it-"

"Oh shut up Thomas you're gonna give me a migraine. I just don't want to tell you right now, especially not the second one." She whispered, cutting him off.

"Liv, pleaseeeee," he said, dragging out the 'e'.

"The more you do that the less chance I tell you, Tom." She said looking back over at him, her eyebrows raised.

"Giving me nicknames now, Liv?" Thomas said, a huge smirk adorning his face.

She just rolled her eyes in response, not wanting to feed this weird need to had for her to reply to him.

"Come on, please tell me Liv." Now he was actually begging for her to tell him.

"If this is how the whole journeys gonna be then you're leaving this car with a God damn black eye." Snapped Olivia.

"I wouldn't mind if you were the one giving me it," he chimed, winking at her.

"You wanna test that?" She challenged

"Absolutely."

"Okay then," she said raising her fist.

"Woah, woah, calm down I was joking. Please do not give me a black eye." he said putting his hands.

"How about no one threatens to hurt each other?" Minho chimed in, clearly he had been listening to their conversation.

"That's why I don't want to tell you here Tommy boy." She said patting his shoulder before turning her attention back to the window.

He just sighed and tilted his head back to lean against the head rest of the seat.

As they got to their destination Olivia prepared to dash out the car as soon as she could.

It was a small part of a mountain that had been cleared out and was covered in tents and people. It was liveable but not at all what she had expected. She was told The Right Arm was an army not just some people who lived on the side of a mountain.

Once the car had come to a stop Olivia rushed to open the door and get out. She decided not to return the favour Thomas had made for her earlier, and just walked out going over to Brenda, completely ignoring the boy.

She walked over to Brenda and Harriet and Sonya led the whole group, starting to walk. "They've been planning this for over a year now." Harriet spoke, "this is all for us."

"You guys are lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light." Sonya added. "Where's Vince?" She asked some of the men near them.

"Somewhere over there, I think." One replied.