Day 2

TW: blood, death in lots of detail, curse word that's cut off, a slight bit of mature leave stuff ig(I don't really mention it. It's just kinda there. You'll know when you see it)

The next morning, the sun peaked through the very small rectangular shaped window, casting a warm glow on the anxious faces of those in the room. That window was the only window in the room. It was very small, so nobody could fit through.
"Good morning!" The speaker announced. This made everyone pop up from their beds. Shaking. It was weird waking up not at home.
"UGH! I really thought that was a dream!" Fan exclaims.
"Well it isn't." The voice says. Then, they heard the squeaky sound again. That caused everyone to gasp.
"Looks like Green is awake..." the voice said. Everyone gave each other a look. Another monster!?
"I think he knows you're in here... no need to worry about him though. He's blind. How can he catch you if he can't see you." The voice says. Everyone is just quiet. They didn't know what to say. They were all teleported to the area.
"Find me all of the food bags okay." The voice says.
"What is this some sort of game?" Cabby exclaims. The voice was gone though and the speaker turned off. Everyone scattered.
"Hey Baseball, I heard uh, you and uh, Suitcase last night. Did... did you sleep with Suitcase last night?!" Nickel exclaims in a soft whisper. Baseball's face turn bright pink.
"NICKEL! I-It's not what you think! She was just scared! I-I, she was, I was-" he began. Nickel let out a sigh.
"Okay! It's okay! I believe you. I never would think you, my best friend, would do anything like that. If you had to do anything crappy, I'd be for a good and safe cause. You would never do that to Suitcase." Nickel says. Baseball let out a sigh of relief. Baseball was like a big brother or father figure to the alliance. The alliance members continued to search for the food bags, keeping a wary eye out for any potential threats as they navigated through the area.
"Hey guys. After what you did with... Balloon, I have decided I want to go with another group. We're still friends and all. I just want to be away for a minute. Okay?" Suitcase says shyly. Baseball frowned. He felt like a failure for this. Like he did something wrong. Well, he did do something wrong. He had been terrible to her best friend.
"Okay. That's fine." Nickel says. He didn't like the topic of his brother dying though. Baseball nods in agreement. Suitcase runs to join Cheesy and Mic.

"Hey Painty, do you think are parents miss us at home?" Lightbulb asks the tall friend.
"OF COURSE THEY DO!" They exclaim with anger.
"Why are you so stressed bro! I'm as down as the downward dog for this task! It's soooo fun!" Lightbulb says. She was about to start hitting the griddy again, but the Painty quickly pulled her away. He put a finger to her mouth.
"Hush up!" Paintbrush exclaims in a loud whisper. She shuts up for once when she sees the tall green monster. It had googly eyes and long arms like a fire hose. It's foot steps sounded like rubber ducks squeaking. It pasted by, not noticing them in the small space. That's when they noticed Cheesy behind the monster.
"WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING!?" Paintbrush exclaims. Suitcase and Microphone were in the other corner. They shrugged. Then, Cheesy crept behind the green monster and tapped it. It turned around so quickly, but Cheesy accelerated out of the way.
"Pfffft!! Na-na-na boo-boo you can't catch me! Your mama's so fat, she rolled off both sides of the bed bitc-" Cheesy teased. But then he got cut off by green snatching him.
"CHEESY!" Microphone exclaims. It was too late though. Everything happed in a split second. Green strangled him and shook him to his death, making his head detached from his body. The blood splattered everywhere, causing Paintbrush to gag ghastly. Finally, Green finished tearing their friend apart and threw the bloody dead body on the floor.
They all just started at the dead body in horror.
"C-cheesy..." Mic said in a soft voice. She slowly went over to the body. She was going to touch him, but her hand was vibrating. Her best friend, her only other friend in her friend group left with her at the time. He was dead. On the ground. Lifeless.
"See Lightbulb, this is what happens when you mess around. You end up going up to bow." Paintbrush tells her. She's just silent.
"Uh, may I ask, what happened to Bow? Sorry, I didn't watch season 1." YinYang asks.
"She fell off of a cliff and died back in 5th grade." OJ says.
"Oh...." YinYang replies. Everyone ran over.
"Ooookay. Another dead body." Cabby says.
"HIS DUMBA** HAD TO DO THIS!!!! HE HAD TO BE HIMSELF!!! WHY CHEESY!!! WHYYYY!!!!" Microphone screamed through her tears.
"I TOLD HIM THAT THIS WASN'T A JOKE! IT WASN'T FUNNY! THIS ISN'T A GAME!!" She screams at the top of her voice, choking on her words caused by her sobs. Mic's sobs echoed through the empty room as the weight of the tragedy settled in. The others stood in stunned silence, grappling with the sudden loss. A day ago, he was just a 13 year old boy. Funny and silly. Playing around with his stupid dirty jokes. Microphone cried even more thinking about his jokes.
"Yeah know, if he were here right now... he probably would have said some sort of dark humor joke." Baseball says.
A weak chuckle spread through the group at the thought of Cheesy's dark humor. A sad chuckle.
"Oh I got one! What's black and white and red all over? A sunburned zebra! Remember that one!?" OJ says, trying to cheer up the mood. I did. Laughing and sobbing spread through out the hallway at the same time. As the laughter and tears mingled, the group found some solace in the shared memories of Cheesy's humor, despite the overwhelming sadness. Microphone stopped laughing at last.
"Sniff, thanks guys. That really helped. Now let's finish this so we can get the heck out of this place." She says, slowly picking herself up from the floor. Her stomach still felt like it had sank to the bottom of the ground, but she was still ready to get up. Mic gathered her strength, determined to carry on and honor Cheesy's memory.