Bonus Chapter: The Living Dead

IV.
THE LIVING DEAD
TW: dead peoples

The bell rings. DING DONG DING DOOOONG! DING DONG DING DOOOONG!
"OHHHH MY GOOOSH! It's a new guest guyyys!" Bow exclaims. Everyone else rolls their eyes. Then Nickel pops out into the small area. It was a place with really no ending. It was just a place with very pastel colors swerving around the area.
"Wa- where the heck am I?!" Nickel exclaims. "I-IS THIS HELL!? NO I CANT BE STUCK IN HELL WITH BOW! PLEASE GOD NO!" Nickel exclaims.
"Oh my god! NICKEL! You died?" OJ exclaims. OJ helped the small boy up to his feet because he had just fell from the sky.
"Yeah... at least I think I'd did? Where am I?"
"The waiting room. Well, I guess that's what you can call it. I'm not going to explain too much, because I've had to do this with everyone who has stepped foot here sense I came here myself." OJ begins. Nickel nods his head.
"So, with the information we have from being here and from Bow, this is pretty much like purgatory. I guess. Well, I don't know what happens here. All I know is that it's not heaven and it's not hell. So yeah.  We can watch everything from down below here! Even scenes from the past. It's pretty awesome though. If you look on the bright side of it.  You kinda have to sense you have no choice because... well... YOU'RE DEAD! Ha ha haaa." OJ laughs. Nickel nods slowly.
"Don't worry, your mind will process this all eventually." OJ says positively. Nickel then looks around at all the people there. It was all the people who had died. Including Balloon and Suitcase. Suitcase was crying in Balloons arms at the moment.
"I kind of... expected more chaos... you know. More arguments! I mean, what about you and Salt!?" Nickel asks OJ. That made OJ's eyes widen. Then he looked down.
"Yeah, just what I thought! You haven't even talked to her yet have you OJ?" Nickel says. Almost in a yell.
"Well... yeah we have. A little bit."
"And what did she say?"
"She said she was sorry."
"And what did you say?"
"I... kinda... yelled at her..."
"OJ!"
"LOOK! I'm sorry! I was still annoyed at her! How about you!? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SAID ANYTHING TO BALLOON-"
"Hey hey! Guys! Remember! This is a like, peaceful place! So no arguments allowed!" Bow exclaims.
"And that's another reason I didn't start any arguments! This is supposed to be a peaceful place Nickel. We're dead! There is no reason to argue over or about anything!" OJ states. Nickel understands the boy. He nods. Then, Salt runs over to Nickel.
"SO LIKE! HOW IS PEPPER!?" She asks.
"Not that good? I don't know. She really misses you. That's for sure." Nickel says.
"NICKEL! You died? That's crazy I thought you would have survived." Cheesy says.
"Yeah, but Blue just popped out of nowhere!!!" Nickel explains.
"Hmmm I see..." Cheesy says. Then, he runs over to join Microphone. Microphone was curly in a ball crying. Cheesy tried cheering her up with a joke. Microphone sniffled and looked up at Cheesy's attempt to lift her spirits.
"Oh Cheesy! *sniff* I just wish I could say goodbye to my dad *sniff* and Knife!" Microphone sobs. Cheesy put a comforting hand on Microphone's back and said,
"I know, Microphone, but we'll get through this together." Cheesy says. Nickel was in shock! He had never seen Cheesy so serious about something before. He looks around at all of the teens. Sitting in the void of no one knows where. In that moment, an unsettling realization struck Nickel – they were now forever trapped in this strange, uncharted afterlife. He would never see anything he ever loved again. This almost brought him to a panic. He would have to just sit here forever. Then, the bell rings again. Then, a hole opened up. Everyone turned their heads at the same time to see what was about to come out of the hole.
"WOOOOOOOAH!" A body popped out of the hole. It was Fan.
"FAN!" They all exclaim.
"WELCOME!" Bow shouts in excitement. Fan looked traumatized.
"I... I don't know what just happened," Fan stammered, brushing himself off and looking around at the bewildered group.
"What's going on down there!?" OJ asks.
"They... they escaped... I think..." Fan says slowly. Everyone cheered with excitement. They all rushed to Fan, engulfing him in a group hug. Then, Fan began to sob.
"I SACRIFICED MY LIFE FOR HER!" He shouts , tears streaming down his face. The group falls silent, absorbing the weight of Fan's words. What had happened?

781 words 👍🏽
Thanks for reading