DAY 3 SNEAK PEAK!!!!

III.
DAY 3
Two weeks before
"Don't you ever wish we could just, ya know, have something fun and exciting to do?" Baseball asks his friend Nickel. They were in his room. Nickel was on his beaten up beanbag and he was in his bed, tossing one of his Baseballs up and down.
"No, I like things the way it is." Nickel says in response. Baseball nods.
"You know what would be fun though? Exploring that old abandoned carnival on the outskirts of town," Baseball suggests. Nickel looks up.
"That's.... Oddly specific..." Nickel says.
"Yeah, it just kinda looks cool. Oh! Or how about we go to that one abandoned house!" Baseball suggests again.
"What is up with you and these abandoned buildings. Haha! Come on, let's just go outside. I'm bored." Nickel says I reply. Baseball nods and they go outside to the backyard together.
Present day
Baseball wakes up next to Suitcase again. She must have had another nightmare. He sighs and gets out of the bed. He then walks over to the television area. The TV was broken, and there was no remote control to be seen. He just sits there on the couch.
"WAKE UP!" The speaker screams. Everyone jumps out of their beds.
"Yeah, so. Your next task is your last. You must fix my machine. Find all nine batteries. After this, I will tell you why your really here. Hm... why are the vents leaking..." the voice says. Everyone started to cheer, excited that they were finally about to be free. Except for Test Tube. She was wondering why the vents were leaking. Microphone was thinking the same thing.
"Hey Fan. Don't you think it's odd how they mentioned the leaking vent-"
"IT DOESNT MATTER TEST TUBE! WE'RE GOING HOME!!" Fan exclaims in joy. Test Tube began to think more about this. Test Tube couldn't shake off the feeling that something wasn't right.