Day 3

Tw. Blood, gore, mention of abusive parents, suicidal thoughts, suicide

Note: I know I skipped a day! I did that purposely to speed up the process👍🏽

Two weeks before
"Don't you ever wish we could just, ya know, have something fun and exciting to do?" Baseball asks his friends Suitcase and Nickel. They were in his room. Nickel was on his beaten up beanbag and he was in his bed, tossing one of his Baseballs up and down. Suitcase was spinning around on the gaming chair.
"No, I like things the way it is." Nickel says in response.
"Same. Nice a chill with my best friends :)" Suitcase says. Baseball nods. Suitcase has always comes to Nickel and Balloon's house. Sometimes she'd stay till 11:00 pm. Even on weekdays. She liked staying at his house. TK and Lifering were like parents to her. She'd rather be at their house than her own anyways.
"You know what would be fun though? Exploring that old abandoned carnival on the outskirts of town," Baseball suggests. Nickel looks up.
"That's.... Oddly specific..." Nickel says.
"Yeah, it just kinda looks cool. Oh! Or how about we go to that one abandoned house!" Baseball suggests again.
"What is up with you and these abandoned buildings. Haha! Come on, let's just go outside. I'm bored." Nickel says I reply. Baseball nods and they go outside to the backyard together.

Present day
Baseball wakes up next to Suitcase again. She must have had another nightmare. He sighs and gets out of the bed. He then walks over to the television area. The TV was broken, and there was no remote control to be seen. He just sits there on the couch.
"WAKE UP!" The speaker screams. Everyone jumps out of their beds.
"Yeah, so. Your next task is your last. You must fix my machine. Find all nine batteries. After this, I will tell you why your really here. Hm... why are the vents leaking..." the voice says. Everyone started to cheer, excited that they were finally about to be free. Except for Test Tube. She was wondering why the vents were leaking. Microphone was thinking the same thing.
"Hey Fan. Don't you think it's odd how they mentioned the leaking vent-"
"IT DOESNT MATTER TEST TUBE! WE'RE GOING HOME!!" Fan exclaims in joy. Test Tube began to think more about this. Test Tube couldn't shake off the feeling that something wasn't right.

"Okay! There are only 9 batteries. That's nothing. We got this! Come one everybody." Cabby exclaims. Everyone else nods and starts searching. Suitcase was the fastest to start searching. She wanted to go home the most.
"I can't believe we're finally going home after this!" Microphone says to Suitcase. Suitcase nods in agreement.
"Yeah! I'm so excited to go home to my parents. I bet they're so scared. I wonder if they even notice that I'm gone..." Suitcase says with melancholy in her voice. Microphone gave her a concerned look.
"Huh? Why wouldn't they notice? You're their daughter Casey?" Mic says.
"My mom loves me, but my dad doesn't. He..." Suitcase begins to say. Her eyes start to tear up. Then, her body begins to shake and she collapses onto the ground in a little curled up ball. She begins to sob. Microphone quickly kneels down beside Suitcase, wrapping her in a comforting embrace.
"What Suitcase? What did he do? You can tell me anything! Your secret is safe with me." She says.
"He hates me! HE HATES ME! He calls me stupid and other bad things! He threw me onto the floor! He hit me in the hand with a book! H-he threw a beer bottle at me! It hurts!! IT HURTS!!" Suitcase vents, sobbing her heart out.
"Oh my god! Okay okay! Uh, calm it down a little. Shhhh..." Mic begins to comfort her more. Suitcase calms down, still crying.
"He seems... like an..."
" Alcoholic. Yeah.."
"Yeah, I'm super sorry! That must be terrible! What does your mom do?"
"Nothing. She's at work all day. He tells me if I tell her, he'll do worse things to me." Suitcase says with a big sniff.
"Oh my gosh! You- you really need a hug." Microphone says, hugging her tighter than before. Finally, Microphone got up.
"Alright, let's work stuff out once we finish this task okay?"
"Okay..." Suitcase says. Microphone picks Suitcase off the ground. They start to walk. As they made their way to their next destination, Microphone listened carefully, preparing to help Suitcase confront the challenges that lay ahead. Then...