2

Sitting in the office wasn't very fun at all. I fidgeted with my hand as I sat in the black plastic chair waiting for the assistant principal, Mrs. Glam, to talk to me. Great, I thought, now they were going to call my parents and I was going to get in so much trouble. Kids have said much worse than me, but since I said it while a teacher was in the room I get in trouble. It really wasn't fair at all, but life isn't either so what can you expect.

The lady at the front desk gave me an awkward smile. I just looked down at my outstretched legs and crossed ankles. I heard the office door open as Mrs Glam walked in. She slowly shook her head.

"Ok, Sasha, come with me," She told me. I nodded and followed her into a long narrow hallway. We too a left into a small room with a desk and two chairs. "Sit," she said , gesturing to one of the chairs.

"Ok ma'am," I said quickly.

"You know what you did wrong don't you," she said, a slight smile creeping over her face.

"Mhm," I responded.

"Well as long as you understand what you did that wasn't appropriate, I will forget about this whole situation and won't even call your parents," I smiled and nodded. Then she gestured for me to leave and I did so.

By now  class was halfway over so when I walked in Mr. Will was in the middle of talking. He gave me a quick nod and I sat in the far corner of the classroom. My faced flushed with red as I noticed Kristan sitting a few seats in front of me and a row to the left.

Dammit, I thought as he turned I his seat to face me. What was I going to do? The answer to that was curl up and die and never see his face again. But then I'd die anyway without being able to see his gorgeous face.

"Sasha," he whisper shouted, by now my face was completely red and hot, "meet me after class by my locker," I was very surprised at his request and quickly nodded without thinking. The rest of the class I really couldn't focus. On anything.

My mind drifted as I thought about things. My imagination consisted of mainly Kristan. One of my imaginary situations is us sharing our first kiss. It starts off with his hands around my cheeks and my hands in his hair and then it'll get a little more aggressive. Then we'll break the kiss at the same time.

"Sasha?" Mr. Will asked.

"Hmm?" I responded and all the kids laughed. Unbelievable, I thought, while I was daydreaming about kissing Kristan, Mr. Will was asking me a question. And now I looked like a fool.

A/N

Sorry that this chapter was short, I promise the next chapter will be better! Thanks for the reads, you guys are the best and don't forget to comment or vote!