3

I waited outside of his locker and he approached me.

"What do you want Kristan?" I asked.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and slowly whispered, "You," I could feel myself getting red again. He leaned back and smirked.

"B-but you said..." My voice stopped as he pushed his finger to my lips and shushed me.

"I know what I said, and I regret it. I regret everything," then he stepped even closer, his body heat radiating onto mine. He tilted my chin up and pressed his lips onto mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth and down my throat. I returned the gesture as he pulled away.

"K-kristan?" I whispered.

"What sweetheart?" He whispered back.

"Why didn't you say yes before school ended?" I asked.

"I was embarrassed, my friends thought you were a whore. If I had said yes my friends would've called me names," he answered. His explanation made a little bit of sense. I was still in shock to really think too much.

"Does this mean we're dating?" I asked in a small voice.

"Yes, baby, yes it does," my heart fluttered at the word baby. I couldn't believe I was dating my crush. This hardly ever happened.

*****

I walked in through the front door of my house just to see Justin chatting with my parents. Why was he back? I thought. Justin had been my childhood crush for years before he moved away. He was two years older than me, so when he turned 18 he had gone to college. I just didn't understand why he was back.

"Little Sasha!" He exclaimed, roping me into a one of his big strong hugs. He was so muscular, and since we were hugging I could feel all of his muscles. Get a hold of yourself Sasha, I thought, you have a boyfriend.

"Why are you back from college?" I asked after we had stopped hugging.

"I dropped out, turned out that majoring in something you don't like isn't very fun," he had majored in business, but I'd say he was more of a hands-on kind of guy.

"Where are you going to stay?" I asked. Both of his parents had died a year before in a car accident. It was very sad on all of us. Justin's family had been friends with our family for years, even before I was born.

"Well your parents said that I could stay here," he said.

"Where would you sleep?" At this point my parents joined the conversation.

"We were hoping he could sleep in the extra bed in your room," my mom said.

"It'll be just like the old days, when we had sleepovers and playdates," Justin said. He looked as dreamy as ever and I honestly didn't know how I'd get through the weekend without being able to touch him. Why'd I have to start dating Kristan right as Justin got back? I thought. "Can you show me to your room Sasha?"

"Oh ya right, this way," I said leading him up the stairs and into my room. It wasn't small but it wasn't big either. It had just enough room to fit the both of us. Justin put his suitcases down beside his bed.

"I like your room, you've grown a lot from 2 years ago," Justin said, a slight smile on his face as he looked me up and down. I blushed a little.

"Ya well, I'm 17 now, not 15, a lot has changed," I debated whether or not to tell him that I had a boyfriend. Technically, I could break up with him, but we had just started dating. I didn't want to make any drastic decisions yet, so I decided to just wait it out and not tell him.

"Ya, you sure look 17," he said. This time his eyes slowly went up and paused for a second at my chest before going up to my eyes.

"Thanks?" I said. It felt good that I wasn't the one drooling over him this time. This time he was drooling over me.

"Anyway," he said turning to his suitcases, "I should start to unpack, catch you later?" I nodded and left the room heading downstairs. I had a job to get to anyway.

Katie wanted to repay me taking her to school, by picking me up for work. We shared the same shift at the same place so it made sense. She arrived at my house and I hopped into her red convertible. She had the type of car you'd see the cool girls drive in the movies.

"Hey Sash, do you have someone visiting?" She said, looking at the extra car pulled in the driveway.

"Justin's back," I said. I buckled my seat belt and she drove off.

"You mean Justin, the one you liked for so many years?" She said. I had already told her about Kristan and I.

"Yep he's back, and sharing my room with me,"

"Nows your chance!" She exclaimed, obviously not thinking about Kristan.

"I know, he even looked me up and down while smiling!" I squealed, then I remembered my other situation, "but what about Kristan?"

"Screw him, he broke your heart last year, it's your turn to break his," she sounded so powerful with her words and now I know how she had convinced me so easily. It was likely to happen again as well.

"I mean you are right," I agreed.

"I know I am! Now call him right now!" She exclaimed.

"Now?"

"Yes, I want to see this in person," I picked up my phone and dialed his number. She had convinced me once again.

It rang a couple of times before he picked up. "Hello?" I asked, hearing nothing from the other line. In the background I heard his friends.

"She actually fell for it?" One said.

"Yep, I have her wrapped tightly around my finger, I told you, it's the kiss that does it," a familiar voice said. I placed it as Kristan's and I knew exactly who he was talking about, me.

"Wow, teach me your ways," His friend said.

"Now I'll take advantage of her until she gives me what I want. What I want, is money and pleasure. And that's what I'll get," I hung up the phone, enraged.

"Girl that's not what I expected," Katie said after hearing the conversation.

"Hey Katie? How'd you feel about calling in sick and personally express our feelings towards Kristan?"

"Hell ya!" She said like she'd been waiting for this moment her entire life.

We knocked at his door and I heard heavy footsteps come to it. Kristan opened the door and I stood there with a smug smirk on my face.

"How about I take advantage of you, Kristan Brooke?" I exclaimed.