6

Justin pulled my waist so close to his we were practically touching. I could smell his cologne and all I wanted was to feel his skin on mine. He once again kissed me and this time I wrapped my hands around his neck. Our kiss deepened and I gently nipped his lower lip. I could feel slight moan come up in his throat.

"We should go somewhere else more.. private," he said. I agreed and took his hand. He lead me upstairs to a small bedroom where he pinned me against the wall and kissed me again. Our tongues were intertwined. My hands were in his fluffy hair and his were on my face. He slowly moved his hands down and traced my neck where he moved his lips to. He started kissing my neck and gently nipping at the skin.

I moaned quietly, but enough to get him to work his hands around my breasts. My shirt was tight and my bra was thin. You could see my nipples getting hard and stiff.

Justin looked up at me as if for permission to take off my shirt. I nodded and felt him pull the shirt off fast. He unhooked my thin bra and pulled it off of me, revealing my chest. He moved his mouth over my breast and sucked. I moaned, this time a little louder. He flicked his tongue over my nipple, then he came back up my body and kissed me again.

This time it was my turn to take his shirt off.  I placed my hands again on his chest and outlined his muscles with my finger. My touch was soft. I went further down and felt his hard cock through his pants. I lightly squeezed it making him groan while still kissing me. He pulled back and ripped his shirt off. We switched places, him against the wall, and I rubbed my butt on his covered cock making him groan louder. We both wanted it.

Eventually I stopped grinding on him and he pushed me to the bed. Immediately spread my legs and he placed his thighs between me and the bed.

He saw my wet underwear and smirked. He then brought his hand up my thigh and under my skirt. He went up a little more and found my clit. He started rubbing his thumb on it in tiny circles through my underwear. I let out another moan as pleasure washed over me. He continued to rub harder and slightly faster.

"Justin, I'm almost there," I say in a tiny voice. He paused and unzips his jeans. Then he pulled them off along with his boxers. He rips off my soaking underwear and through them to the floor. They made a splash sound on the hard wood floors. His length stood against his chest and I needed it. He positioned himself and gently pushed in. I couldn't stop my constant moaning of pleasure. He started rubbing my clit as he thrusted in and out. It was an overload of pleasure as I moaned over and over again.

"Are you close?" Justin asked. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me.

"Yes," I said. A knot built up in my stomach and I could tell I was about to cum, "Justi-" I started before he thrusted hard into me, pushing me over the edge and into my climax. His cock twitched inside of me and then he released inside of me.

*****

After we'd finished, we had left the party and went back to our house. We had so much to talk about.

"So does this mean we are a thing now?" I asked.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked in response.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. Finally, my childhood dreams had come true and I was dating Justin Miller.