4

After I had personally confronted and broke up with Kristan, Katie drove me home. Let's just say I didn't like him anymore. I was more than ready to have all of the drama at school be over as well.

When I walked into my bedroom, Justin was lying on the twin bed shirtless and on his phone. His abs were well defined and he was incredibly hot.

"God Justin, put a shirt on," I said, pretending to be mad. I shielded my eyes while secretly looking at him.

"Why? Don't you like the look?" He laughed.

"Not when I'm trying to get over a breakup,"

"Oh little Sasha, are you sad?" He said sarcastically pushing out his bottom lip into a pout. At this point I was beginning to wonder if he'd been drinking.

"No, actually, I'm not. He just wanted to use me and I already had my eyes on someone else," I said.

"Who?" He asked, surprisingly fast.

"Not telling you," I said, "now put a shirt on,"

"Not until you tell me who you like," he pressed, getting up from the bed. I couldn't help my cheeks getting slightly pink. He had to be drunk.

"Nope," I persisted.

"Why not?" He stepped closer to me.

"Because..." But my voice trailed off when he stepped so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face. I was now blushing hard.

"Because why," he whispered into my ear. I wanted to kiss him so bad then and there but I knew it wasn't right.

"U-um," I stuttered. He put his finger on my bottom lip, pulling it down gently.

"Do you feel... Uncomfortable?" He asked seductively.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I said, practically shaking.

"Doing what we've longed to do for a while," At this he brushed his lips against mine. I knew it. His lips tasted like alcohol and he was definitely drunk. That's why he was doing this. While I was in thought I hadn't realized that his hand had gone up my shirt and that the kiss had progressed into more of a make out session that could lead to sex.

I pushed him away gently, "Justin," I said slowly, "You're definitely drunk,"

"So?" he said, approaching my lips again.

"You're not thinking straight," I said. I adjusted my lopsided bra, and continued, "go to bed Justin," I sat him down on his bed and he immediately lied down. I heard tiny snores as he fell asleep.

I decided to go to bed too since it was late, even though we had a three day weekend, I still wanted sleep.

*****

When I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, Justin wasn't in his bed. I decided to get ready real fast but as I got up I noticed a red spot on my bed. Then I looked down and realized. "Fuck!" I exclaimed, a little too loud. I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

It was that time of the month again and this month it came extra early. I opened the bathroom drawer just as Justin knocked on the door. Shit I thought.

"Are you ok?" He asked, "I saw what looked to be blood on the bed,"

"Uh ya... NO!" I exclaimed looking at the empty tampon box in the drawer.

"You sure little Sash?" He asked again.

"No I-I'm not," I broke down. As sobs came out of my mouth I continued, "I'm on my period OK?... And I-I ran out of tampons,"

"Hey, it's natural, why are you so embarrassed?" He responded in a real sweet voice that made my heart flutter, "would you like me to pick you up some tampons?"

"Could you?" I sniffled.

"Ya, what size?"

"Heavy flow, this month is not easy,"

"Ok, run yourself a shower and I'll be back," his words trailed off as he walked out. Could he be any sweeter? I ran the shower and decided to take longer than normal.

Justin got back and walked into the bathroom, hearing the shower still running and knowing that I'd be behind the shower curtain.

"I got them and some chocolate," he said, setting the plastic bag on the counter, "would you like me to leave?"

"Ya, I'll get tampon in and come out," I said. He left and I shut off the warm water. I dried myself up and slid the tampon in, wrapping the towel around me once more. Then I remembered that I didn't have any clothes.

"Justin?" I shouted.

"Ya?" He shouted back.

"Could you get me some clothes?" I asked, hearing him approach the door again.

"Ya," he said. He got my clothes and headed back to the bathroom, "Are you covered?"

"Ya, you can come in," I said. He opened the door and passed me the stack of clothes.

"You're even beautiful on your period," he said, looking me up and down with me in just a towel.

"Thanks," I said. He paused for a moment to take me in. I could feel the heat building between us. He took a step closer to me.

"Justin?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'll go," he said, walking out. My heart was an all go. I liked him more than ever.