Q U E S T | (percy's pov)

I woke up the next morning and I managed to forget about Luke's encounter with y/n. I decided to get ready for the day and I wondered if y/n would be at the breakfast table. I figured I would see her there and maybe get a chance to talk to her again. So I quickly got ready and I walked to the dining hall.

I arrived at the dining hall and I saw the other campers eating their morning meals. I looked at all of the tables and I was hoping to see y/n. But she wasn't at the Poseidon table or the Aphrodite table either. I wondered what she was up to, so I decided to skip my breakfast and go looking for her.

As I was looking for y/n and hoping to spot her soon but I noticed one strange thing. Luke wasn't present at the table with the rest of his cabin. I thought it was pretty weird that he wasn't there since he's always present and I wondered where he was.

I began investigating the camp in order to find y/n and Luke or both of them.  If y/n was going to join the Poseidon table for breakfast, that she would've already done so. So I figured that they must be somewhere else.  I asked around and no one seemed to have any information about them.  So I tried to find a little bit more information on their whereabouts.  But I didn't have any luck and I was starting to get a little worried.

By now, I was getting extremely anxious about y/n as it had been hours since I last saw her and she was always the first one at the Poseidon table.  She was always sitting there, eating and reading at her table.  But today, she wasn't there.  And now I was wondering whether she was okay or not.  I wondered where she could've went.  And my mind began coming up with horrible ideas of what had happened to her.

By now my mind was swirling and my emotions became even more distressed. I didn't know what had happened to y/n and Luke.  They were both nowhere to be seen and no one could tell me or tell me any information on them.  It was like they had disappeared into thin air.  I was starting to panic and I could not understand what was going on.  I just hoped they'd be found alive and well.

Mr. D had gathered all of us up to inform us of the terrible news.  I sat next to Annabeth and Grover

"Fortunately, I have considered the matter. And after great study, I have determined that the only person willing to go find Y/n and Luke, is Peter Johnson..."

"It's Percy Jackson!" I shouted

"Whatever. Anyways, I leave this quest to Peter Johnson, Annie Bell and Mr. Undershirt."

Me and my friends look at each other in confusion.

"Yes, you three. Chop chop." Mr. D added

We nodded nervously. I felt a sharp pang of fear and shock in my heart and I was instantly filled with worry.  My biggest fear had finally become reality.  I was going to have to go on the quest for y/n and Luke and I was going to have to find them.

This whole quest thing was going to be a nightmare.  I didn't know where y/n and Luke could be, or what could have happened to them.  My heart was racing and my mind was filled with all sorts of bad thoughts as I thought about them both.  I had to do this and I had to find them.  I just prayed that this wouldn't end in tragedy.

Now I had the heavy burden of the quest on my shoulders.  I was going to have to figure out a way to rescue y/n and Luke.  The burden was heavy and I felt so scared and worried.  Im glad I Annabeth and Grover by my side on this mission. They were both strong warriors and I could trust them.

Annabeth was like a little sister to me too.  I have known her for so long, and we have done so much together.  And besides, she was the only person; besides grover that I trusted to go on this quest with me.  She was smart, loyal, brave, and she had my back.

At this point, my own emotions had been put on the back burner in place of this new objective.  The quest of finding y/n and Luke was now priority number one.  This was about saving the life of two of the most important people in my life.  And this was now all that mattered to me.  I tried to block out most of my own emotions, but I was still filled with deep worry.  But I knew I had to keep pushing forward in order to find them and get them back home.

I knew that finding y/n AND Luke was the main priority for me., but y/n was my first priority.  I needed to find her no matter what.  I wouldn't leave until she was brought back home safe, no matter what would happen to me during the quest.  I was willing to sacrifice myself for her.