U N S P O K E N

(percy's pov)

I couldn't help but feel my heart drop when I saw y/n just ignore me when i entered her cabin.  We had just had a beautiful moment in her cabin and now she's acting like she didn't want to even talk to me. It really made me wonder if she cared at all.  I just looked at her and waited for her to talk to me.

The silence in the room was deafening.  I tried to break it with my voice, but my efforts were pointless. She was refusing to talk to me.  It was awkward, as if someone had just broken up with me.  I didn't know what happened between our conversation about the hair braiding and the silent treatment now.  I just sat there with my hand on my knee trying to talk with my eyes, hoping she'd would break the silence and answer me.

I was confused as to why y/n was acting so distant. I didn't think I did anything wrong, but she was treating me as if everything is my fault.  I couldn't understand her logic or her reasoning.  I was worried and I was afraid that I might have hurt her, but I still couldn't wrap my head around why she was acting like this. The silence between us was unbearable. And I wasn't sure if I could handle it anymore.

"Why are acting like this?" I said.

She finally responded.

"Me? Ask yourself that question."

"What did i do? Tell me. Please."

"Like you don't know, you're obviously still in love with annabeth. You promised me Percy."

Her words hurt me in a way I could have never imagined.  The fact that she thought I was still in love with Annabeth made me feel as if I might explode.  I couldn't believe she thought that, that I would betray her like that.

"I don't like Annabeth. She was crying over Luke. She needed my comfort. She's just my friend, and she needed me. Nothing more, nothing less."

Y/n looked at me with red glossy eyes as if she was crying before I got here.

I knew how hurt she was. I couldn't believe that she thought I broke our promise. I walked closer to her and hugged her without saying anything.

She hugged me back and stuffed her face into my chest.

"I only have eyes for you." I said softly

Y/n looked up at me in our embrace and she smiled
Her smile was so cute, it could light up a room instantly. She finally understood what the reason was for me being with Annabeth.

"Next time you think like that, you tell me. Understand?"

"Mhm. Understood." she said

We broke apart from our hug and she kisses my cheek.

Her kiss was so tender that it made me want to hold her. I looked at her as she pulled away from my cheek and I smiled back at her with a look of pure adoration. One kiss on my cheek was all it took to bring my entire mood up. I hadn't realized how lonely and sad I had been until I felt her kiss against my cheek. I felt my entire body relax into hers as if it was finally at peace again.

"I made something for you" y/n said

"Hm?"

"A bracelet, I made it a couple nights ago."