the start of a long journey

@Linasofficial: guess where I amm𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 100𝑘 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 20𝑘

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 100𝑘
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 20𝑘

@millibobbybrown: omg I can't wait to seee
➡@Linasofficial replys: it's gonna be good

@user123: omg what if she is in the new movie with walker scobelle?
➡@User78: omg your on to something

@Jennaortega: Can't wait girl also we need to hang out soon I miss youu
➡@Linaofficial: reallll

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

Linas POV:
I'm in la for a movie audition for a new romance movie called if love really existed I'm auditioning for the main female lead named Victoria Keith I'm super excited I think I could really get this part! I get snapped out of my thoughts when i receive a text from my mom asking how im doing I respond with "in fine mom don't worry I'll be okay" she respond with okay and I turn my phone off.

20 𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

We finally arrive to the hotel and I hope out of the Uber and pay. I walk inside and see lots of kids around my age including walker scobelle my enemy. When I was brand new to acting I auditioned for a part in the secret headquarters I did not get a part but that's off topic he never tried to be nice to me every time I would talk to him. I tried to talk to him multiple time since then and he always ignores me so now I don't like him and don't care about him anymore.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
I look at the door and I see Lina walk in my enemy. I hate her for so many reasons number 1 being that she always trys to talk to me and I bet that she is going to talk to me in the next 5 minutes. She once on a live said that she thought I was cute and we had never met so I though she was weird for that. I mean she is pretty like really pretty but she has a bad personality she is a pick me she is always posting on her insta and live she is just annoying. But I now just noticed something is that she seems lost and has no clue where she is or to go I feel bad for a secound but I just ignore that feeling and keep talking to one of the girls that is auditioning for the lead she is low key annoying though she is talking about some vacation she took last week to cabo.

𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 :

I'm really really lost. I look around to see if I know anyone. The only person I know is walker but I'm not asking him for help. I grab my phone out of my back pocket and go to my email to see what room number I am. I'm room 123 on the 2nd floor. I start walking over to the stairs becausr my manager said I could get more jobs if I walked more and wasn't so lazy so now I'm on a diet and I work out 3 times a week. I make it to the 2nd floor and find my room and open it with the card on my phone. It was really nice a big bed and a bath tube. I realized there was a door that connected me to another room I was curious on who it was but I guess I could find out later.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
What the fuck she just ignored me did not even look my way. She just walked over to the stairs and went to find her room. This never happens she used to always annoy me I don't know why I'm not celebrating because I used to be so annoyed with her. Why do I feel upset?

@Linasofficial: finally made it to my hotel room 👍👍👍𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 50𝑘𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 10𝑘

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 50𝑘
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 10𝑘

@user44: omg where is sheeee

@jennaortega: bro we need to hang out tm
➡ @Linasofficial: I can't bro I got a secret to do tm
➡ @jennaorteha: aw chucks
➡ @Linasoffical: HELP
➡@user33333: they are so silly

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

A\n

Bro wattpad keeps breaking