home at last

Linas pov for the whole chapter

I forgot how bad my home life is. I forgot that my dad is drunk man who doesn't think. I forgot that my little sister has been beaten more then 3 times while I was gone. I forget that my mother is working 3 jobs and not getting treated right by her husband. I'm the only one with a stable job in our family. But all my money goes into my fathers drinking habit until I turn 18. When I arrive at the airport there is no one there to greet me I'm just alone I decide to post while I wait for an Uber.

@Linasofficial: happy to be home but also not happyLikes 1milComments off

Likes 1mil
Comments off

        I post and I have been keeping comments off because of the Walker comments and I'm trying to get over him. I get a message saying my Uber is here.

                         30min later

Im home one of my least favorite places. There is no one here to greet me no one here to tell me congrats just me, myself, and my thoughts. I walk upstairs to my room. "I don't know why they still work I pay the bills and I buy food" I mumble. I'm just so tired of never seeing my mom. I couldnt give a single shit on what my dad's doing. I open my room hoping that my friends and family are just joking and surprising me. I walk into an empty room. I sit down on my bed and go on Instagram to post something from awhile ago.

     @Linasofficial: fit checkLikes:89kComments: 44k

Likes:89k
Comments: 44k

@user34: stay away from Walker you slut

@user45: I hope you burn for even looking at my man

@Jennaortega: cute fit 😍
➡@Linasoffical: ty pookie

@user76: ily LINWAKSNWJWN

@millibobbybrown: so cute

                More comments

I decided to start packing for filming because I'll be gone for 2 months in flordia. I'm excited because they said they will let us go to Disney some time during filming. I pack some swim suits because its going to be hot there and maybe we will go swimming idk to be honest we might just film and go home but yolo. After packing which took me a long time maybe 3 or 4 hours so it was probably 10pm now. And I hear the door open and heavy footsteps. I know exactly who this is. It's my father I walk over to my bed and pick up a book hoping he doesn't walk into my room. But he does he walk in drunk. "Oh your finally home brat" he says in a harsh tone. "Yeah I will only be home till next week" I say scared he might do something. "Well then let's make up for the time that you were gone and some of your time while your going to be away" he says while walking closer

                            A/n
I will not continue this part of this chapter because it is hard for me to write but letting you know she got beat and this is not her real father but her step father. We will go more in her past later in the story so back to the story.

After he left I went to my bathroom to clean up the blood on my body. I hate him I hate that my mother stays with him. I hate everything in my family. "ow" i say quietly while cleaning up this big scratch. I'm scared to see how my mother and sister looks just by seeing how much meaner he got. I'm intrupted by my thoughts when my little sister runs into my room and jumping on me. Her name is Valorie she is the most amazing 10 year old ever. I try my best to protect her from our step father. But since I was gone she had no one. She was so beat up I look down at herand just look at her face all  bruised with little cuts. She starts to cry. "Lina why did you leave" she cried into my chest. "I had an audtion I was only gone for a week" I say panicking like I let my sister down. "How did he do all this in a week" I say hugging her. "He was tough on me because he say me talk to a guy at school. He started calling me a slut saying I was just like you and mom" she says while trying to stop crying. "I swear one day I will murder him" I say I'm not upset I'm angry he did this to my sister. "Your beautiful, your kind, and your not a slut" I say wiping her tears. "Thanks Lina, Can you tell me story's about your week" Say says looking up to me. "Of course Val" I say walking over to my bed. We both sit down on my bed. "So when I was there I saw Walker my enemy" I say. "No way" She says "yes way and guess what" I say. "What!" She says. "He is my characters love interest" I say. "Oh my God that explains the kissing photo on I keep getting tagged in" my little sister says. "Oh you saw that" I say. "Yeah i thought it was fake" she says. "Well it wasn't our director made us go on a fake date and kiss in front of some paparazzi" I say. "Oh maybe next time it will be real" she says teasing me. "Oh shut up" I hit her with my pillow laughing. "You should really be in bed val" I say. "I'm scared to be alone please can I sleep with you" she begs. "Ugh fine just because your my favorite person" I say. We talk while laying down she tells me she has a crush on a kid named Gabriel in her class. I'm so gonna tease her about it forever.

          a/n
This chapter is kinda short but Yolo anyways part 6 will probably be out before Monday have a good dayy or night