the audition

Everyone here has been invited by the director to audition for the part of Victoria. Walker is here with like 3 other guys to do chemistry test with all the girls that make it to part 2 of the auditions. I know I'll do great because I'm good at these types of parts. This part would let me express my self while acting. Then it happens my name is called and it's my turn to audition.

𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was supper excited for Linas audition based off of her other parts and she did 10x better then I though she would be. She never looked at her script and never stuttered it's like she was the character. I look over at the director and he is just wowed.

𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Oh my god I just nailed my audition the director started crying half way through my audition whispering to the other judges. I thanked them for there time and walked out. The secound I got out that room I started jumping up and down. I walked back to the sitting area and started talking to the girl next to me her name was aria. She said she totally failed her audition. I told her to not worry about it most of the time it's just your head playing tricks on you.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

The director invited me into the room after all the auditions and they started discussing the good auditions when I hear a name I know. "That Lina girls audition was the best one so far" the director says "wait Lina?" I say hoping I miss heard "yeah she made me lost for words at her performance" the director says. "Hmm intresting" I say. The director says he picked 10 girls to go to round 2. They are Kate Donalds, Gina Rodriguez, Eli Manning, Jamie king, Saidie Hanks, Riley ford, Taylor Scot, Aria Valley, Hailey Siliva, and Lina Jacobs. I was so surprised when they said her name I look right at her and watched her face instantly light up.

𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Oh. My. God. No way! Everyone who was not called leaves the room and now it was part 2 of this audition and I'm ready to fight. The director calls me first and tells me he was so impressed by my audition but now he needed to test how I can act with another actor. Walker walks in I smile at hin trying to be friendly. Walker smiles back which surprises me. "Introduce your self then act out scene 3" "hi I'm Lina!" I greet shaking his hand "hello I'm walker" he says. The director says go so we start. "Victoria no I can't let you do this" he says grabbing my wrist "let go of me cayden I need to do this" I say "Tori please don't leave me here" he says in a whisper "i-i can't stay cayden please let me go find another girl who can be there for you I'm just no that girl" I say while looking directly at him "one last kiss please Tori." He says. I lean in but I do not miss him because the director says "CUT". " that was wonderful it was amazing the energy and the emotion behind your words was amazing. " the director said "anyways Lina you can go out now" director says. I walk out and sit down at a chair and start to watch tik tock.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
What the fuck just happened. That was amazing she has such good acting abilitys. That's all I can think about while acting with the other girls is about linas performance and the director was super into the first audition and now he just seems bored. "Hey director is it done yet" I ask "yeah buddy you can leave or listen to who got the part" he says "wait what you already decided?" I say. "Yeah she was the only one that it felt real and the only one you really cared about because I saw it in you that you were annoyed with these lazy girls. " he says. "I'll stay why not" I say.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛

Lina is super nervous because they have their choice and then they start calling off people who are eliminated. It gets down to her and this one girl and Lina was convinced that she did not get the part. Then the director called out the name of the main lead "Lina Jacobs" he says. "Omg thank you thank you! " Lina gets up out of her chair to shake the directors hand.

𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
Omg this is going to be the worst 3 months of my life. I have to work with my enemy who plays my love interest in the show. Everyone gets up to congratulate her on this part so I guess I have too. Lina walks over to me last. "Hi" she says "hi congrats" I say. "Thanks" she says quietly then turning to the judges to get the full script. "I will make sure to memorize it all by next week before filming." She says it like it's easy, I don't even have all my lines memorized. "Actually tonight we thought that you and Walker could go out to celebrate and get the movie some more fame? "
The director says. "So basically a fake date?" I say annoyed with this offer. "Yeah." The director says quietly.
"Sure I guess" Lina says. "Ok fine" I agree because I don't want to be annoying or anything.

𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

Why did I agree? I hate Walker and I'm like 99.9% sure he hates me too. So why did he agree? Whatever I got to go get ready for this "date". " um im gonna go get ready thanks for picking me!" I walk over to the stairs but I see Walker following me. "Hello Walker" I say still walking up the stairs. "Hey Lina" he says out of breath from the stairs. "Why did you not take the elevator? " Walker says while trying to catch his breath. "I'm not aloud to, my manager said so" i say "Don't listen to him just use the elevator please" he says. "Fine" I say then I enter my room and Walker enters his which just happens to be the room next to mine.

Walkers POV:

I enter my room and look in my suitcase for something to wear I find a shirt and some cargo pants and I decided to post on Instagram and give the fans something to talk about

@Walkerscobelle: new project??
Likes 2mil
Comments 500k

@Linaofficial: 😱😱😱😱
➡@walkerscobelle:r u almost ready
➡@Linaoffical: yeah
➡@user555: waittt they know eachotherrrrr
➡@user345: omgggg

@diorpookie: slay

                        Walker POV

I'm actually excited to go on this "date" with Lina. The director said to go to McDonald's and the mall then maybe find a couple paparazzi people and hug in front of them. It's easy and I also love McDonald's.

                     Linas POV

This is gonna be a long night. I walk out my door and see Walker waiting for me. "Ready to take the stairs" I said laughing. "Nooooo please let's just take the elevator" he says. "Fineee" I say and get in the elevator. "We need to post on both our instgrams and find the paparazzi and hug or do something in front of them." He says. The door opens and we walk out the elevator and start walking to the nearest McDonald's. "Here take a photo for me" I say running into the street and posing. "Your gonna get ran over!" Walker screams. "YOLO" I scream back. "DONE" he screams "okayyyy"I say and started walking back over to him.

@Linaofficial: wait this pic is fireee 🔥Likes 832kComments off

Likes 832k
Comments off