the "date"

Walkers POV

We got to McDonald's and we order a bunch of food. "Soo uh"  she says looking at me while eating. "Wait pose rq" I say holding my phone up to take a photo "nooo I look so horrible rn" she says while posing. "You could never look horrible" I say while taking the photo. "Oh um thank you" she says. I just realized what I said and I start screening in my head omg why did I do that.

 I just realized what I said and I start screening in my head omg why did I do that

   @walkerscobelle: her❤
Likes 3mil
Comments 2.1mil

     @jennaortega: what the heck lina??
➡@Linaofficial: I'll call u later pookie
➡ @jennaortega: you better

@Linaofficial: Walker stop ❤🤭🤭
➡@walkerscobelle: ❤
➡@user44: whattttttt

@ryanrenalds: Walker getting rizzy

            More comments

Still in walkers pov:

We started walking to the mall and talking about our family's and friends back at our homes. She told me her dad works a lot and told me her mom was the best person in the world. She also has a little sister who wants to be an actor but she's trying to keep her out of the media for a little so she can grow up without being shipped with every male she is around. I get that a lot i told my brother to stay out of social media till he is a little older and knows what he wants to do in life. We finally arrived at the mall and we go straight to Macys. "Omg you look so stupid walkerrr" she says laughing. "Nope I look hott" I say. I was wearing some weird hat Lina put on me. "here you wear it" I give her the hat. "I'm so cute" she says. To be honest she is right she is one of the most prettiest girls I know of. Anyways I can't like her she is my enemy.

@Linaofficial: rocking this hat (I look better then Walker in this hatLikes 338kComments off

Likes 338k
Comments off

Linas pov

I post on my Instagram. And then me and Walker go look for some paparazzi people.it started raining and we started dancing in the rain when we notice some paparazzi people. And suddenly Walker kisses me. I'm surprised but I kiss back and put my hands around his neck while his hands are in my waist. He pulls back and says "do you think they bought it?" Well of course it was fake I really thought it could be real. I'm such a fool. "Yeah probably" I say but all I want to do is go back home and sleep. "Well that's good ready to go back to the hotel we have to leave tomorrow so we can go home and gather stuff for filming that starts in a month." He says I'm not really listening because I'm on the verge of tears. "Yeah I'll get an Uber" I say turning around and calling an uber.

@realnews: Lina Jacobs and Walker Scobelle are seen kissing in the rain

@user38: omggg Lalker 4 life
➡@jennaortega: realll
➡@user38: no wayyyy she responded

                    More comment

Linas pov

I am packing up and listening to sad songs in my air pods while crying. When I hear a knock at my door. "One moment". I wipe my tears and say " come in" I look up to see who it is and it's the one person I don't want to see. "Hey I just wanted to say goodbye for now." Walker says. "Oh okay goodbye Walker" I say while folding some clothing. "Not even a hug or even your phone number?" He says. "Fine here is my number" I write it down on a sticky note and continue talking "Im gonna be late if I stop what I'm doing sorry Walker" that's the best excuse I could come up with. "Oh okay goodbye" he says while walking out. "Bye" I say softly as he already left. Im gonna go home and work on myself and find myself before I come back to set because I have some issues back at home to take care of. I call my Uber and hope in. I arrive at the airport and finish checking in just in time to board my plane.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter I just hate this chapter bc I feel like they moved to quick but I think I have an idea on how to fix it