arrived

When we arrived at the airport we were excorted to our plane because of being in this movie. This was going to be the best couple months ever I have my sister and hopefully some friends. Oh and their is Walker, I feel like I need to give him something because he convinced the director to let my sister come with. I get intrupted by my thoughts when the plane lands and we made it to Orlando Florida. Me and Val got off the plane and waited for out Uber. "You think there will be cute boys here?" Valerie asks. "No Florida has 0 cute guys" I say while looking at the app tracking the driver. "Dang" she says. "Our Uber is here" I say while walking to the Uber. "Here I'll put our stuff in the back" she says and does it. "Thanks" I say.

Walkers pov

I was at the hotel lobby getting my key when 2 girls walk in and I overhere their conversation. "omg Val I'm not gonna get a boyfriend" the 1 girl says I still don't look back and keep talking to the desk lady. "Omg Lina you need to put your self out there! " the 2nd girl says. Wait LINA
like the girl I'm acting with Lina like annoying Lina. I turn my head around and see Lina and who I'm guessing her little sister. "Val I'm gonna go get our key stay here" Lina says. That's what her sisters name is Val. Lina walks over to the counter next to me. "Hello ma'am I'm in room 223" she says. "Oh of course dear let me get your key" the desk lady walks to the back. "Hello lina" I say. "Hey walker" she says. "Here is your key sweetie" the desk lady says and gives her the key and goes to find my key room 224. "Also thanks walker for helping me out" she looks at me kisses me on the cheek and walks away to her sister. "Wtf" I mumbled. I'm blushing I think I don't know what to think.

A/n sorry it's super short