your coming with me

Lina's POV

              One day till she leaves

I wake up this morning to some banging down stairs I already know what's happening. It's my mother's daily beating. My mom she was always there when I was little but now she just works so much that she never even talks to me or Val. She used to be my inspiration but now she is just a person I live with. I go to my little sisters room quietly. When I open the door she is crying alot. I walk in and close the door. "Whats wrong" I say. "What happen when you leave tomorrow, I'm going to be stuck here alone getting beat. I'm going to have to hear moms screams of getting beat at 7am. I'm scared" she says. I freeze I don't know what to say so I just walk up to her and comfort her. "Valorie you will be okay" I say but I'm not really sure.

Walkers pov:

I check Instagram and see no new post from Lina which is surprising because she is always posting. But I don't care right? Anyways I'm going to lunch with my old friends and my brother Tanner is going too. The friends I'm hanging out with is this girl Hailey I used to like her but she is starting to be annoying and she keeps saying stuff like "walkie your all mine your my sweet little hunny boo bear" but she isn't joking I tried laughing one time and she started to cry because she thought I was making fun of her. But it might just be me because I think everyone is annoying. Anyways some other people I'm hanging out with is Mason he plays in the black phone. We have never met but we will today and some other people I grown up with.  They are all saying bye to me before I go to film.

                    Lina's pov

After I hear the door slam shut I run down stairs ignoring my mother's body just laying there. I grab ice and bandaids from the fridge and drawer. I drop down on my knees looking at the damage on her body. I may dislike my mother but she protected me for the first 5years of my life. "Val can you get the stuff that cleans it" I tell her because I left that upstairs. While I'm cleaning her up I think back to what Val said. I can't leave her in this hell hole. Maybe I can email the directors of I can bring her with. I just know I can't leave her here. It's not safe.

Walkers pov
I'm at the mall with my friends. Hailey, Kai, Monona, Olivia, and Mason. Hailey is trying to get me to carry her around. I keep telling her no because I don't want to and she probably ways like a trillion pounds. I mean she probably doesn't I just don't like her at all and don't want to carry her everywhere. We all sit down at the food court and Olivia says "Let's play truth or dare" "Yesss" Hailey says. Everyone else agrees to play.  Kai starts by saying "truth or dare Mason".  " hmm I pick dare" he says. "Oo I dare you to post on insta ur single and ready to mingle" he says laughing. "Omg fineee" Mason says while pulling out his phone.

@MasonthameasLikes 234kComments 33k

@Masonthameas
Likes 234k
Comments 33k

@user89: bet

@isabellafang: I mean get it I guess.

@Linasofficial: I think you need some pringles.
➡@user45: Lina being active??

                     More comments

   "Alright postet no we I pick Olivia truth or dare" Mason says putting his phone in his pocket. "Hmm I pick truth" she says. "Who is someone you want to meet like a celebrity or someone" he says. "Arianna Grande duh" she says while giggling. I think Olivia is the nicest person in this group she is definitely the most innocent. "Ok it's my turn I pick walker, truth or dare" Olivia says. "Dare" I say looking right in her eyes. "Uh I dare you to call the first person in ur contacts." She says. "Okay fine" I roll my eyes while opening up my contacts. Oh the first person is Lina. I stare at my phone for a secound or two when Monona looks at my phone and reads the contact out loud. "Lina? Who's Lina walker? " she says. "oh it's a girl im working with." I sauy tying to shrugg it off. "Well call her! " Olivia says. I press the call button placing my phone to my ear.

Linas POV

I'm in my room packing my bags because I leave tomorrow when I hear my phone ringing. I place my phone to my ear because I don't have the number saved. "Hello? " I say. "Hi Lina" the other voice says I can't tell who it is yet. "Sorry who are you" I say while still packing. "Oh it's walker" the other voice says.  "Oh hi do you need something. " I say slightly annoyed. "No not really just asking if ur ready for the flight tomorrow" he says. "Not really I'm waiting for the directors to respond to me about some uh stuff" I say looking at my little sister who is just sitting in the floor putting together some legos I have. "Oh do you want to talk about it" he says. "Sure one second" I say while I look at my little sister. "Valerie I'm going outside for a second come get me if anything happens" I say while leaving my room and walking down stairs. "Okay ready" I say while opening the door and sitting on the front steps.

Walker POV

I told my friends I would be right back and went outside the mall to talk to her. She seems upset so I want to check on her just incase. "So whats wrong Lina" I say getting straight to the point. "What do you mean everything is perfectly fine" she says but I know it's not true I can tell when people lie. "Stop lying and just tell me" I say. "Okay fine, I'm having a uh hard time at at home and I have to bring my little sister with me on set." She says. There is more but it sounds like she is starting to get up set so I just shrug it off. "Why are you stressing over it so much" I say. "because the directors have not responded." She says and starts crying a little bit. "I'll call them" I say I'm not going to let her get so upset about something that can be solved so easy. "Wait really?" she starts sniffling and she probably is willing her tears. "Of course Lina you should have let me know sooner I could have made you less stressed and make you feel a lot better." I say but I still don't like Lina she is still annoying. "Thank you Walker" she says. "Your welcome Lina and you owe me" I say. "Of course I do" she giggles while talking. "Alright let me call them and I'll let you know" I say. "Goodbye Walker" she says in soft tone. "Goodbye Lina" I say while hanging up.

Linas pov

Wow I never knew walker could be kind. I wipe my tears and put on a brave face as I walk back inside. My parents will be home in the next hour so it is time to prepare. I have not gotten beat for 4 days because they need to make sure I have 0 bruises before filming just incase. But they have not been very nice to my sister. Yesterday I went to go buy food. When I returned I found her bruised and bleeding. What is I return and she is.. No I'm not going to think that because the directors will let me bring her I hope.

Walkers pov

I call up our director matt. "Hey Matt" I say. "Hello Walker is there something you need." He says. "Yeah actually I do need something." I say. "Well actually more like Lina need something." I say. "Oh and that thing is what?" Matt says. "She was wondering if she could bring her little sister with her to film with us."I say. " well why did she not let me know of this sooner I would have got her sister a hotel room"Matt says. "She said that she emailed you." I say. "Oh my email is broken" he says. "Can I get an answer I should probably let her know soon." I say. "Oh sorry yeah her sister can go I just need to book her an airplane ticket." Matt says. "Thanks Matt talk to you later." I say. I send a quick text to Lina and walk back inside.

Linas pov

I get a text from Walker it says

                              Walker

Walker: all done she is aloud to go

                                    Lina: thx ❤

I quickly put my phone in my back pocket as I enter the house. I run up the stairs and knock on my little sisters room. "Come in" she says. I open the door and walk into her room. "hey pack your bags for around 2 months." I say like it's no big deal. "Wait why?" She says she has a puzzled look on her face. "Your coming to set with me." I say. She jumps out of bed and runs over to me hugging me. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She says. "All right let's pack"I say