𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 - s. akito

(´∧ω∧`*)

f!famous!reader x akito, oneshot, fluff.

a/n: very famous fem reader, she's a star!!! ik it'll be annoying how reader is ALWAYS asked out by any person but like its for the sake of the oneshot. you won't enjoy I promise.

· · ·

Akito had the biggest crush on a senior of his.

Her name? [name] [lastname]. The problem is; Akito doesn't have any courage to actually ask her out. What will he do...? She had the title of the perfect girl, she's perfect to be his.

Everyday, every guy asks [name] out. This girl has many people that admires her, and that's what Akito's afraid of. What if [name] accepted one of her suitors?! What if [name] and some random guy become a couple? Dang, what a headache.

[name] is a famous musician in all of japan, she was known well of others. That's why she's having a lot of trouble of many people confessing, courting and admiring her.

How did Akito catch feelings for the girl? [name] and Akito are friends ever since middle school, they we're close friends for years. Maybe that's how he caught feelings for [name]! He doesn't know, though.. But ever since they've been friends this annoying feeling had always been stuck to him.

Like always wanting to see [name] everytime, everywhere.. Well he's lucky [name] decided to go to kamiyama!

· · ·

Friday, Akito sighed for the nth time of this day, seeing yet another guy being rejected by [name] right in front of him.

[name] nervously chuckled after rejecting the guy, then decided to give the guy a head pat to which made the guy's eye shine with happiness before quickly running away while having a big ass blush.

"I GOT TOUCHED BY THE [NAME] [LAST NAME]!!! I'M THE CHOSEN ONE!!" (name touch me [not in a wierd way pls give me head pats])

"...WHAT?!"

[name] heard the other students yell and something, she turned to Akito who was beside her, she then got confuse about Akito's expression and she had the urge to ask,

"Akito? What's up?"

"I'm fine."

And silence... An awkward silence to be more specific!

[name] blinked twice, then shrugged, she held Akito's hand and continued to walk and talk as if nothing happened, this action was normal for them. occasionally holding hands since they're close friends or something.. But it didn't fail to make Akito's heart beat. eww cheesy!!

Does a person asking [name] out everyday a bad thing? Of course it is. It'smaking Akito kinda mad..real mad for sure. Maybe he was mad because [name] might accept them? He was mad maybe because he's afraid they're better than him and [name] might leave him? leave him [name], be with me in a bro way.

As much as he didn't want to admit it, he's jealous. just a lil jealous. Why do they have the courage and still be happy even when [name] rejected them? Is it because [name]'s beauty is that powerful?? He thinks so.. like so fr of you akito!! we love [name]!! stan [name]!! [name] for president y'all!!! ‘‚:D I LOVE YOU [NAME]