𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 - a. toya

(*'˘'*)♡

vbs!gn!reader x toya, oneshot, fluff
· ⌗ sirin's playlist | raincandy-uu!

· · ·

You and the rest of VBS decided to study at Street SEKAI because you guys can't decide where to go, so maybe Crase Cafe was a good place to study at.

And now that's said, the four are currently struggling with a certain subject.. not [name] though, they already finished studying and doing their homework so what's the point of studying once again? that'll just be an hassle, right [name]?

Plus, you already helped them for a bit and you were now too lazy to even help them with any school related stuff... So you decided to help MEIKO with the cafe for a little while.

As you and MEIKO were having a small conversation in the kitchen; deciding what to make blah blah blah, a person entered. Curious, you and MEIKO turned your heads to the person and that person was none other than Toya.

"[name]... MEIKO? Can I help? They're done with studying and I'm quite bored..." Toya asked, seemingly surprising you and MEIKO in the process.

"Are you sure.. Toya...?" MEIKO hesitantly asked, following with a sigh. Toya nods as an 'yes' after hearing MEIKO's question.

"Well then, go ahead! Though I have to help Len and Rin with something.. You can cook with [name]." MEIKO said, walking towards the door before bidding farewell.

You turned to Toya with a determined bright grin, as you took his hand on yours.
"Let's do this, Toya!" You spoke up, making Toya nod, and smile a little bit.

"Now.. What do we cook...?" [name] asked, letting go of Toya's hand and placed it in their chin to as if let Toya know that they're thinking.

"You and MEIKO haven't decided yet?" - Toya

"Yeah, and I wanted to cook for the rest of Vivid BAD SQUAD." - [name]

"Hmm.. What about... Pancakes? I don't know. Akito loves pancakes." Toya suggested a lil hesitant about this suggestion but it made your eyes shine while your grin only widen.

"AH! Right! Pancakes is perfect for times like this!!" You said excitedly, your hands balling into fists from your excitement.

...

[name] and Toya are now preparing the ingredients. While you take some things to make pancakes, Toya was currently mixing the pancake batter in hand.

You turned your head to Toya, then giggled when you saw a slight mess with no his mixing. You approached the stressed out individual then positioned yourself to take his hands and guide it while being behind him.

"Stop being too aggressive! You look silly." You said, gently guiding his hand into mixing the batter. You being this close didn't fail to make Toya's heart pound.

You let go of him while he was in a blushing mess, you didn't even care about how he's blushing. You just casually came back to what you were working with.

After stuff like that, 'cause I'm lazy and have no other words to say some more. The pancakes are now in a pan. Toya was the one cooking it while you were outside the kitchen; talking and such.