𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝗼?! - vbs boys

(´ω')

AAAA.. wait who now? how will they react if their own s/o is actually ado?! okay then!

· · ·

☆ akito shinonome !

- he'll be like jaw dropped
- why didn't he realize that you and ados voices are the exact same
- who would've fucking thought that his s/o is actually a famous singer that has an amazing vocal range
- I don't think he knows ado though (idk I just don't think he does)
- but I think he heard ados voice since uh yk odo cover by an and kohane. Is it obv that I absolutely have no idea what im writing.
- he will be proud very proud.
- he won't tell your secret to anyone, it's too precious to you
- he'll probably ask you to have a singing battle with him..yk gacha singing battle boys vs girl stuff (this gacha stuff thing was funnier in my head.)
- he will go to ur concerts ok?! yes or no?! Im asking u!!

──

it's so boring, akito had nothing to do in days like this.

sure he had a significant other to annoy- wait no, sure he had a significant other to annoy him but currently his s/o is not with him.

he decided to go and look for them, he needed company because he was bored.. but don't get him wrong! he doesn't just come to you when he is bored he just needed someone rn.

after walking, the boy took your spare keys and unlocked your house. he took note that nobody was in the living room, kitchen and even the bathroom.

so his s/o is probably up in their room, and yeah no more guesses he came up there and opened the door only to hear your voice.

jaw dropped. no more words. hearing your vocal range made him surprised, how can you sing so powerfully?! if he was being honest you're really good at singing.

you stopped recording your cover and looked at the door then immediately getting greeted by a akito shinonome looking with confusion and curiosity at you.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE WITHOUT TELLING ME." - [name]

"I couldn't stop my self.. plus, is it illegal to listen to your angelic voice?" - akito

"you're asking for a murder case." - [name]

"is it?" - akito

"...just never ever mention this to anyone." - [name]

"try me." - akito

and yeah you threw a something at him. (he catched it cause we stan akito in this book and I will not tolerate any akito slander.)

──

☆ toya aoyagi !

- he'll be huh like what
- why didn't he realize you and ados voices are the exact same #2
- same as akito I don't think he knows ado
- also same as akito he probably heard her voice in odo cover of an and kohane
- this bby will be happy to know that you're very famous and you also like to sing
- he is best in keeping secrets :3
- I think he'll probably ask you for singing tips to improve his vocals
- yeah no more words he loves your voice.
- will be your biggest fan he'll go to ur concert but he'll be calm (sometimes will cheer but quietly or something grrr)

──

the music room in kamikou. toya's s/o sometimes goes there.

question is, is his s/o in the music room? we'll find out now that toya is about to open the music rooms door; only to hear a very strong voice coming out of someone.

he took a better view to see who thithis person is and it's none other than the [name] [lastname].

he continued to listen to you while you're singing a cover being completely unaware your boyfriend is listening to you.

after recording you turned around then saw a silently clapping toya, "good job, [name]"

"toya I love you BUT GET OUT OF HERE." - [name]

"huh? why?" - toya

"nothing!! let's get some coffee yeah? and don't tell anyone okayy?" - [name]

"okay, sounds good." - toya

──

· · ·

(#゜Д゜)y-~~

a/n : i am dying why give me 1k reads this is not what I wanted. jk keep on reading guys love y'all kiss kiss thanks thanks mwamwas /p

i love wxs world link and attention JP ADDED AKITO'S SHANTI COVER. I REPEAT AKITO'S SHANTI COVER. thanks to my amazing pookie that i unexpectedly met in pinterest i got updated.

AKITOS RAP GOT ME DESCENDING is it obv I love imais voice.

!!