𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿 - a. toya

(●・ч・)??

- toya-like gn reader x toya, oneshot, fluff.
· ⌗ : mizuaru !

— starting a/n : this took me SO long and it's just too short, I apologize for how long this took me cuz I've been very busy with my life. I hope you like this though, thank you for requesting! :3

· · ·

You and Toya knew each other for years now, you have been there for him when his dad forced him to play classical music and still here for him when he's doing what he always wanted now.

Maybe it's because you are absolutely like Toya? Maybe you and Toya get along because you guys have the same bluntness, strong mind, politeness, sometimes airheadness. Yes, you act like Toya. That's something you guys get along with.

And Toya liked you for oh so long, he admired how you are the very same to him. He doesn't know why, but he feels very comfortable when in comes to you. He can be himself with you because you'll understand. Isn't it a little to fast? Maybe not, since you guys do know each other since kids.

I mean childhood friends to lovers isn't that bad, right? But do you like him back? That's something Toya doesn't know but he'll know soon. He'll know very very soon.

Right now, An and the rest of Vivid BAD SQUAD are in Weekend Garage and just finished practice. Toya had been thinking hard which didn't get unnoticed by Akito, his best friend. The ginger raised a brow at his best friends expression as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Thinking about something, Toya?" Asked Akito, making Toya shake his head and look at his best friend with a small smile. "No, just zoned out." Toya answered.

Wanna know what Toya was thinking? You'll see. As for now, Toya was walking home with his ginger best friend. While Akito was talking about how whiny his sister is while having his hand on his pockets, Toya contently listens. The two walked before reaching a park.

"Oh look a park, wanna stop there for a moment?" Akito asked his two-toned hair colored friend who just nods his head as a 'yes'.

As the two sat in the park bench, Akito decided to check his phone for any notification from anything. And Toya did the same, having his phone on his hand, he saw a notification from you.

• [name] : toya are u back ho... - 4:02 pm
• 3 more messages from [name] last hour ago

Looks like you were just asking if he was back home or not, he smiled a little and opened his messaging app to reply to you.

[name]
toya are u back home?
do u want cookies?
I made a batch of cookies
hello?

toya
hey
it's been a hour
but can I still get some?

It took some time for you to reply, but he saw that you were now replying.

[name]
u're back and yes
are u home?

toya
not really
I was on my way home with akito
but stopped in this park

[name]
okay then