𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - k. rui

♪ヽ(*´∀')ノ

inventor + gn!reader x rui, oneshot, fluff.
· kristyamia27 !

· · ·

You and Rui had been in a relationship for one-half year

..And the way you two met is when you got curious of Rui's inventions in Wonderlands x Showtime. You always had the same interests as him, maybe that's how you two got along?

Having a boyfriend who shares the same interests as you is cool, right?

Now back to the present.. you are now in your seat, listening to the teacher as she spoke.

"Alright, everyone here listen! There will be a competition in inventing stuff..."

A competition, eh? You sure are going to participate in these. You had a lot of passion into inventing so why not participate? You got this!

· · ·

As soon as class ended, you took your things and rushed to your boyfriend who had a smile on his face while he waited for you.

"Hey, [name]!" Rui greeted, cupping your face and placing a kiss on your forehead,
"How's my dearest doing?" He asked, his smile contagious.

"Rui.. I've been fine, how about you?" You asked, mirroring the same sweet smile as his as he let's go of you and walked with you to the school rooftop to eat lunch there.

You and him had always done this ever since being friends, it's like an everyday chore. Funny, right? No? I know, I wasn't even trying to be funny like shit *sad car emoji* okay here's a joke: why does the trans man always eats salads? because he was a her before.. get it?

Okay I'll stop, I promise.. As you walked with him, while he talks about what had happened to him earlier. You thought about the competition, you wanted to ask your boyfriend if he knew but decided not to.

Lunchtime happened like tommorow, just simply talking and such, eating... something something.. Before Rui asked something really unexpected.

"Oh, dearest! Do you know about the inventors competition?" He asked, making your eyes widen a bit before nodding to which caused Rui's smile widen.

"Ah! I was planning to participate there!"

"Oh really? Me too."

...

Rui stopped talking, you stopped talking.. an uncomfortable silence came to the both of you as you two looked at each other with a surprised expression.

Rui decided to break the silence and clear his throat to speak: "Well, I'll be cheering for you.." He spoke up, with a small nervous smile.

You nodded, then opened your mouth to reply: "Me too." You looked away and continued eating your lunch as if nothing happened but the uncomfortable silence came back.

Rui looked away, he was done eating so he just looked to up just to see the blue sky which had clouds. It wasn't cloudy but of course the sky has clouds yk.