𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 - h. ichika

ଘ( ᐛ ) ଓ

- vocaloid producer + gn!reader x ichika, platonic, oneshot, fluff.
· ⌗ sirin's playlist | raincandy-uu

· · ·

You are a vocaloid producer called "36" in a young age, you're quite famous in japan. You also did self covers. Yes, a lot of people know you but don't actually know the you and is only known as 36.

As for now, it was another school day at miya, you sighed waiting for class to end and as if your prayers had been heard the bell rang as if it was on cue.

Smiling to yourself, you took your things and rushing outside. You came out the school being greeted by an orange plus yellow color combination in the sky.

You had to go somewhere, and that somewhere is a cd store. Before you come home, you wanted to get something there real quick!

You ran as quickly as you could, before you then reached the store, you came inside it and saw many cds or something and something. hehe~ nyan kawaii desu~ (I'm very normal)

While looking at cds, you had your headphones on and is currently listening to your own self cover, you hummed in happiness.

After being done with the cds you had picked, you came to the cashier with a small smile on your face. You did notice a girl with long black hair beside you, just purchasing a cd.

As the girl was done, it was your turn. You happily placed the cds you brought and opened your mouth to speak:

"Can I get these, please?"

Oh I didn't mention the long black haired girl was still there as her head immediately turned to your direction. Even though you weren't looking her eyes shined with amazement.

She knows that voice!

But much to her dismay, with a blink of an eye, the individual had already left the cd store. She sighed in big dissapointment, maybe she'll meet that person again?

· · ·

Ichika walked in to her class but immediately stopped after seeing a familiar color of hair that she had just saw yesterday.

Great! This is her chance!

Luckily, it wasn't time to go to their own classes so Ichika ran to the person and stopping when she saw the perfect turn around.

They had mesmerizing [eye color] eyes and soft silky [hair length & color] hair. Ichika was stunned for a second before giving them a small wave.

"Hi! A-are you the person on the cd store yesterday?" Of course she started, but she didn't expect to stutter in the process.

"Oh? I think your hair color looks familiar. I came to the cd store after school, did you?" The person asked, having a small soft smile on their face. god i love u reader take my hand in marriage plsplsplsls #not flirting #platonic

"Yeah!" - Ichika

"Well then, yes I am. Is there anything you need from me?" - [name]