The trouble begins

Normal pov
Amu Hinamori stared at her buzzing phone. She sighed as her phone just kept buzzing. Her gut twisting with complete nervousness. It was her mom. They were most likely calling to invite her to the family potluck on Friday... Meaning that Amu would have to stay the whole weekend and go through the torchere of not having a boyfriend or fiancé. She was 21 and she didn't have any man in her life. She hasn't dated since middle school and that was only a dare!!! She gulped and picked up the phone, knowing exactly what was going to happen. Meanwhile across town Ikuto was having lots of trouble of his own. He was surrounded by Easters men and they all had guns pointed directly at him! He raised his hands up in surrender. "Ok ok! I'll get you your damn money now put the guns down!!" He spat out. He didn't like how he got involved with his missing fathers debt but now that he had he wish he wouldn't have. His father owed Easter 11,000 dollars and if Ikuto didn't have money on collection day Easter would add another $2,000. And if Ikuto couldn't pay well there would be no more Ikuto... "Not until we get that money you jackass! Your bastard of a father didn't pay us and went missing now it's up to you!!" The head man said. Ikuto sighed as he tried thinking of a quick plan or rather a really really good excuse to get out of this situation and buy him more time. "H-hey! How about you give me two weeks! Huh? What about that! I'll have the money by then!" He suggested. God he hoped his plan worked. It was silent as the man consider it. He nodded. "Alright 2 weeks but if you don't have it by then say goodbye to the world! Let's go men... Oh and I'll be checking up on you..." He muttered the last part as he turned and walked away, his men following him. Once alone Ikuto let out his breath and sank to the ground. How the hell is he going to come up with all that money!!!?

Amu's pov
I paced frantically. Of course Tadase had to dump me 3 days before the family potluck! I've already told my mother I had a fiancé! I can't show up and say I got dumped!! I'd never hear the end of it!!! Hmm what to do, what to do!!!? I groaned and sank into my couch. "Utau would know!!" I shouted as I jumped up. I quickly dialed her number and paced as I waited for her to pick up the phone. Come on!!! Pick up! I need you! "Your call has reached an automatic voicemail please a message after the beep." The machine said. I growl and hang up before dialing her number again. Is she out with one of her gut friends again?! She's probably hooking up with him! Grrr Utau, I need you right now!!!

Ikuto's pov
I knocked on my sisters door hoping to god she'd answer. Hopefully she doesn't have one of her guy friends over. She finally opens the door in her tank top and booty shorts. "Ikuto?!" She asked surprised. I smile a little. "Hey Utau..." I say trying to sound excited. She narrowed her eyes at me. "You need money don't you...?" She stated. I shrugged but nodded. "Yes..." I responded a bit ashamed I had to ask my sister for help. I'm older I should be taking care of things by myself but I'm dealing with my fathers debt and Easter isn't to kind about not receiving money that they've lost. She groaned and let me inside. "Shit! Amu's called me twice!!" She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow. "Who's Amu?" I ask. She looks at me with a duh look. "She's the most rich-" and suddenly I could see the wheels turning in her mind. I raised my hand and shook my head. "No! Utau I'm not stealing from a girl!" I refused. She rolled her eyes and smacked me. "Idiot! I wasn't going to make you steal from my best friend. I was just thinking how she just won 45,000 dollars and I'm sure she would lend you some money... If you asked nice and gave her something in return..." Utau suggested. Holy shit!!! 45,000 dollars and I only need 11,000! This could work!! Wait I would have to give her something in return...? She doesn't mean I have to sleep with, her do she!!? "And don't sleep with as pay back... She's much more sophisticated!" Utau glared at me for thinking such a thing. I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my head. "I'll call her back and we can meet up with her tomorrow!" Utau sounded ecstatic. I wonder why... Whatever I'm tired... "Fine, then I'm going to bed..." I state before slinking off to the guest bedroom. I can't wait to get that money and finally be free from Easter!!! This is my lucky night!

Amu's pov
Just as I settle into bed my phone goes off. I jump out of bed and run over to it. I answer it as quickly as I can. "Hello!!?" I ask. "Geez, calm down I was having a chat with my brother..." She stated. I turned on the lamp beside me and sat down on the couch. "Your brother? I don't think I've ever met him... Anyways, Tadase dumped me and now I need a boyfriend!" I wail into the phone. "Really!?" She asks a hint of excitement in her voice. I ignore it because Utau never really did like Tadase so maybe she's a little happy I'm not with him anymore... Whatever I need to focus on what's at stake here!! "And if I don't show up with a boyfriend I'm screwed! They'll never stop teasing me and my parents will be so disappointed!!!" I cry. She sighs. "Calm down. Let's meet up at our usual meeting place and talk about it then, ok? I think I have the perfect plan!!" She squealed and then promptly hung up. I sat on the couch a bit shocked and I don't know how but I soon fell asleep.