9. Mess

Edited

Third person POV:

Jungwon left the room after he'd been crying in there for a bit, so that the others could also visit him. He informed Jamie that he'd be going out for a bit to catch some fresh air, all she did was nod and he already walked off.

Jungwon was just standing there, holding the railing of the balcony with his head low. All kinds of different thoughts ran through his head and they wouldn't stop..that was until he got a call.

"Hello?.."
"Jungwon! Are you alright? You suddenly disappeared without a word, so I got worried."
Jungwon chuckled. This was giving him some Deja vu, back to where he called Jay so desperately after leaving so suddenly. But Jungwon wouldn't be the smaller person."I'm alright. Just a family emergency happened is all."
"What..happened?"
*sigh* "I don't remember this being any of your business." He was starting to get pissed off.
"C'mon won..you know I'm just worried."
"Why should I ca—" Jungwon was cut off mid sentence.
"Please, Jungwon."
At this point, Jungwon was clenching his fist."My older brother got into an accident, alright?! He's now in a coma where it isn't sure if he'll EVER WAKE UP AGAIN, and if he does he may have forgotten everything. Everyone and everything that he has met and that had happened!? Are you happy now?!" He was frustrated. He didn't know what to do and how to deal with this.
"....Won, I'm so sorry..I had no idea..is there anyway I can, I don't know, maybe help?"
*chuckle* "You? Help? Help me with what? Don't you think you've already caused enough damage? Gosh I should have never fallen in love with you. Then I wouldn't have turned my back so easily on my brother. I regret it. Well, whatever Bye." Just like that, Jungwon hung up. Just like Jay did that time. He did say he wasn't going to be the smaller person, but in the end he just did it in the heat of the moment.

Jay was his last problem at the moment, what he needed to figure out was how he will be dealing with...This entire mess.

Jay POV:

I regret it. He says that ever time we see each other. Every time we talk to each other. I get it, I did hurt him and Jake in some ways but..it can't be helped. It was a misunderstanding. And in this misunderstanding Sunghoon got hurt, as his family, shouldn't I protect him? Right. Speaking of Sunghoon, I should tell him about..Jake.

Jake is in the hospital. He is also in a coma. How will Sunghoon take that in?

But what if he doesn't take it well. I know sunghoon is really sensitive about Jake, and that he feels guilty. He keeps on blaming himself for this misunderstanding...what if he starts blaming himself for this accident? What if he feels so guilty that...he will start to hurt himself again?

Should I just not tell him then? I don't want anything to happen to him..I can't let anything happen to him..but, if I try to keep it a secret from him, it could turn out bad. After all, Jungwon already blames me enough. Guess how much he's going to take out his anger on Sunghoon? If I don't tell him, and he finds out that I knew..the outcome may be much worse.

I was severely distressed, I kept on pacing back and forth in the kitchen...

until I finally decided.

I'll tell him.

Sunghoon had been staying at my place for the past couple months. Not because he wanted to but because I made him live with me, after he found out about the truth, he wasn't in the best place. He completely stopped caring about himself and his surroundings. So in order to make sure nothing bad will happen to him, I forced him to live here.