Home

Dumbledore's robe swept along the floor as he sped off in the directions of the dungeons, well as fast as an old man could, age was clearly catching up to dumbledore.

"Severus, she's here." Dumbldore didn't waste time with pleasantries. Snape looked up from his work with a mild look of interest. " Who is here?"

"Tom's daughter" and immediately after the headmaster uttered the words both were up and walking up to the medical wing talking a hurried conversation as they both made their way to the medical wing, as instructed by Dumbedore.

Severus gazed upon the small child nestled into the bedspread, she's certainly was Voldemorts, like a copy. She had his once dark hair and pale completion, paired with his long, a slender build and hands.

"How long has she been here like this?" Severus broke the long silence. Madam pomfrey spoke with a slight shake in her voice, "An hour, if that." Severus looked at Poppy and asked,"What are her symptoms?"

Poppy adjusted herself and made herself speak. " she looks like she's been walking for days, maybe weeks, she's dehydrated, starving, and plenty of cuts and scrapes" Poppy gulp and Severus spoke again "and why does that so desperately need my attention? Your a nurse." The annoyance leaked through his words poisoning his surroundings. Poppy took a deep breath and uttered  "I've-I've done everything I can, she just won't wake up, I, I thought maybe a potion would help"
"Yes, of course, a potion would help. Why did you not find me sooner?"
"Severus, the girl has been here an hour at best," Dumbledore cut through the conversation and Severus nodded, "She will need a half does of wide eye paired with a strength potion then it is up to you"

Severus wipped out a potion from his cloak with a single elegant motion and moved the girls head upwards, tipping the potion in her mouth and put the bottle of the bedside before taking another potion out from under his cloak and leaving it on her bedside unopened." She will need to be awake for this one" and will a single nod yo Dumbledore, Severus, Poppy and Albus stood together nearby the girl and started to engage in conversation about her condition.

A small grey tabby cat padded its way through the door of the medical wing, and everyone,besides the still sleeping girl, immediately looked over to it."I would like to be told when a child is here early and in urgent condition," mcgonagal had transformed back from a cat. "How could you not let me know immediately Albus?" She fixed Dumbledore a steely glare "ah Mineva, I was wondering when you would join us" was his only reply "I said how could you not let me know Albus,I had to find out from peeves and he was making it out as if she had died", The professor looked furious "The girl health was our first priority, I called severus because he's our potions master"

All of the teachers stood talking about the girl in the room, before eventually turning to talk about preparing for the year, when suddenly she opened her eyes.