Severus please

"Hello, Professor dumbledore, Professor Mcgonagal, severus," her voice wavered at the potion masters name, "Ah katra, so glad you could join us, now why are you here?" Dumbledores voice held a firm but light touch, "well to learn of course, " the girl replied."I'm sorry for showing here in this state. Who brought me here?" The pleasant tone of the girl clearly unnerved the three teachers but dumbledore continued on,"hagrid found you in hogsmede, unconscious I'm not pleased to say", " well I send hagrid my thanks but I must be off" the girl swung to the side of her bed her legs touching the floor " where is my wand?"

Dumbledore could not read the girl, which unnerved him more, not that he would let it show,"I'm sorry to say that it has snapped, it was found I'm your hand in two", dumbledore waited for her reaction to try and get a grasp on who this girl really was, but all the girl said was "oh, may I borrow yours then" Dumbledore went to give his girl the wand but was stopped by mcgonagal "albus do you think it really wise" but before she could finish, the girl had taken it from the headmaster and waved it expertly, cleaning the dirt off of her and her clothes and had brushed her hair, "thank you sir," and she got up to leave but was stopped by severus' arm "you must answer some questions first" the girl sat back down without a word.

"Where have you come from?" Was the first one, "from Malfoy Manor. "This answer made mcgonagal tut. "You really wish us to believe you've walked that far?" The girl just looked at her." Well, I have," and another question was asked "why did you walk and not come on the train with Mr Malfoy?", "they wouldn't let me," was her answer and quite sick of them already asked "May I go now, I have books to buy," and when she got up severus spoke "and how to you think your going to get to London by yourself" the girl stopped and turned her head a little, thinking, " well I've walked this far" and at one the headmaster and mcgonagal said no in unison, albeit Dumbledore was calm and mcgonagal was not,"miss riddle, this is how its going to go. You will stay here for the night after madam pomfrey checks your all well and tomorrow professor snape will take you to London by side along apparition," and without another word the headmaster left followed by mcgonagal and snape. "Severus wait," and at the strange girls' words, snape stopped and turned around. "What is it?" The girl swallowed and looked up at him ," You won't tell the malfoys I'm here, will you?", "I will do nothing of the sort," snape sneered. The girl got up, and before he could dodge, he wrapped him in a hug. "Thank you, Severus," the professor turned around once released and could only mutter his correction. "Professor Snape." Before walking away.

But the girl didn't care. She was smiling, a wide grin that lit up her dark eyes and made even Professor Snapes cold dead heart warm if only for a scarce second, she was going to learn at hogwarts and even more the malfoys won't find her until school started.