Unfamiliar freedom

Kat awoke early, buzzing with excitement. She made her bed as normal, despite the hell-hole that malfoy Manor was, making her bed was a routine that broke up all the misery and made her feel just an inkling of normal. She brushed her hair with her hands, she would have to ask severus, no , professor snape for his wand to properly clean herself up.c(Mundusi, kat repeated in her head, that was her favourite and first spell she had made).She was ready and it was only 6:30, professor snape would be there at 9. And knowing him it would be exactly nine. Despite knowing professor snape as a deatheater that used to frequent the Manor, she always remembered him for always being on time and prompt.

A bird snatched her from her thoughts and she made a decision. She checked her watch, a frightfully muggle invention that she grabbed from one of the aftermath of her fathers "fun" activities. It read 6:36, she still had tons of time before professor snape would be getting her. She grabbed her bag and started out the door.

Books lined the walls and a smell of mustiness was the most remarkable thing about hogwarts library, just like the rest of the many buildings and grounds, the library was old looking and had a very slight heir of grandeur. But the best and most amazing part of the library was its books. Books from all over the world and from many older times had been collected and organised here. It was a wonderland for someone like katra, so much accessible knowledge put kat in a little bit of a daze, what should she read first? Without the usual
totalitarian control of the library lady, Mrs Pince, katra had a lot of new and uneasy freedom. She walked over to the nearest shelf and pulled out a book, One fine potion, thudded it on to the nearest desk and began to read.

The time ticked by and katra checked her watch, 8:45, she should make her way back over to the medical wing or she would be late.