✦ FIVE

I went to the kitchen and started cooking lasagna for everyone. I realised I'd probably have to make quite alot to feed 8 people. I put my headphones on and listened to some music while I cooked. I listened to things like arctic monkeys and the neighborhood. Definitely two of my favourite bands. I was stirring the mince into the tomato mix when I felt my sides being tickled. I jumped out of my skin and took my headphones off. I turned around and saw none other than Harry bent over, giggling.

"Harry you bitch! I could've burnt someone!"
I shouted at him, he could tell I wasn't really mad though. Just in shock still.

"Sorryyyy, I was bored and wanted to say hello. Whatcha making?" He leant on the counter as he spoke to me.

"I'm making lasagna. I really hope everyone likes it, I used to make it all the time for Ryan."
I didn't even think about the fact that Harry didn't have a single clue on who Ryan was, but thankfully he didn't ask.

"I smell something good. Who's making what?" Ethan said walking into the kitchen.

"Kat's making lasagna for us." Harry said in a giddy voice.

"Sounds and smells amazing. We haven't had a home cooked meal in weeks. Daddy Josh doesn't feed us anymore." Ethan pretended to be sad but i could tell he was joking.

"Daddy Josh? What kind of nickname is that?" We all burst out laughing.

"He's the oldest and wisest. So he's Daddy Josh." Harry explained which only made us laugh more.

We all continued talking while I cooked the food, I had just put it in the oven when we decided to head to the living room to wait for it to cook.

"Please can we play mario kart! I don't wanna watch boring shit." Harry complained. They had been arguing for the past 10 minutes on what to do, while I sat there waiting for a decision to be made.

"You know what, Kat, can you please pick for us? Mario kart or movie." Ethan looked at me and waited for an answer.

"Well I've never played Mario kart but I've always been intrigued. Can we play that?"

"YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED MARIO KART!?!"
they both shouted in unison.

"Absolutely outrageous." Harry added on, I stare at them dumbfounded.

"I never got the chance to." I held my hands up in defeat.

They both jumped on the sofa I was sat on that was Infront of the tv. I was in the middle, Harry to my left and Ethan to my right. Harry handed me a controller and we started playing. They had to keep stopping to tell me the controls. Harry kept winning of course but I did beat Ethan in one race, I think he let me win though even if he denies it.

We heard a ringing on my phone, it was the timer for the lasagna.

"That's the food! Can you two go grab the others?"

They nodded and left while I went to the kitchen and got it out the oven. I had also put in a few bits of garlic bread to go with it. The smell just reminds me of Ryan and it's killing me. Tears filled my eyes, luckily no one was in the kitchen yet so I quickly wiped my eyes. Tobi walked in with a bright smile but it faded a little once he saw me. Was it that obvious that I just wiped my eyes? And why is it always him that sees me like this?

He cleared his throat and it put me out of my trance, I hadn't realised but I had been staring at him. Oh shit, how did I zone out like that? I need some air.

"You can help yourself by the way, Tobi. There's more than enough to go around, can you let the others know? I'm just gonna go get some air quickly." I said quite quickly. I rushed out the kitchen heading to the front door. I passed Simon and Vik on my way out. They gave me worried looks as I opened the door and left. I just walked around to the side of the house to sit down and breathe for a moment.