Beginning❤

I can tell that you like me
But it's all for the chase
I'm too into myself
I need space
Though you want more
I'm not ready to open that door
I just want you to
Drop your pants to the floor
Cause I'm a little scared of commitment
But tonight I'm committed to your body
Cause I just wanna fuck
And not fall in love
I'm over all the pain
That love can bring
Tonight I want sex
That doesn't mean a thing
That don't make me no slut
A woman has her needs
So don't you go catching feelings for me
Tonight I want sex
That doesn't mean a thing

I stepped from the side of the bed as K Michelle played. I grabbed him closer lord every inch of Jonathan made me feel heated. My juices where out of control. I hadn't felt like this since... Well since Dolph. But ian want no relationship I just wanted to fuck . But I think he wanted more. I heard my phone rang.

I hurried up and ran over. It was Grandma Pegg. She watched my kids for me. Well my child and my sister child.

My sister had ran off cause her and Dolph wasn't working. That's what Black told me. I answered to her whispering.

"Monaè Regina's here and she's taking Lil Kyria Away baby" I heard my Grandma say "and ..."

But before she finished I stopped her and said I was on my way. Grabbing a big T shirt and some tights. I rushed Johnathan out of my house. I hopped and my SUV and rode over to grandma. She didn't live far I made it in less then ten minutes.

I busted in the door to my surprise there stood My sister Regina, My mother, My step dad and Dolph. I couldn't believe my eyes everybody turned there attention towards me.

Damn I hadn't seen my mother in almost a year and Dolph was the last person I wanted to see. Dolph held king in his arms.

A little Sneak Peak :-) .....