part two❤

Monaè POV**

I arrived at the station. I grabbed King from the back seat and my purse. Now keep in mind I'm mad ash.

"I'm here to bail Marvell Russell"I told the man as i sign the papers and showed him my ID.

Marvell was my brother. We didn't know shit about him cause our drug dealing ass mama never told us. Marvell was straight but he took after mama. Selling drugs and shit. I mean it was ok to front some drug money every now and then. But Marvell had responsibilities. He was good at ball so he had no excuse. And we had money so he could never say he needed it cause I had it.

The guard walked up and I could see Marvell face was swollen. Like somebody had hit him.

"What the fuck happen to my brother" I grabbed his face

He looked in my eyes, I knew I had to fuck somebody up.

Dolph POV**

I had got a call from Ced ass. He said that young nigga got caught up in some shit. I knew right then and there it was gone be a problem.

He said them niggas rob him and he was in jail. I knew I had to pull up and bail him out.

When I made it there they let me know he had already paid bond. And he was walking free. I should've known one of his lil thots was gone get him out. He reminded me of myself, when I was a youngin.

I shoot him a quick text and just put my phone down and thought.

Just seeing Monaè tonight had me thinking on some more shit. She had got finer and King look just like me. But man I knew Regina wasnt going.

But shit I would take that risk. I called her up. She pick the phone up. At first she hesitated but finally she gave in. We meet at Motel 6. She came in she had on a pretty ass red dress. And you could tell she had a attitude.

"Monaè can I"I asked.