part six❤

Monaè POV**

I slipped my Christian Louboutin on with my red and black see throw dress. Put my hair bone straight and walked out the house and choose to ride in my black SUV.

When I pulled up to the building. I noticed other cars. I got out and went in. There was a body guard. He checked me out before telling me I couldn't enter.

I had to call Courtney to get me.

Dolph POV**

Right as we was finna start that nigga Courtney got called out.

When he return I couldn't believe my eyes. He had Monaè with ha. And yes that bitch looked good. But this wasn't no job for no girl. Especially Monaè. She got my child at home.

"aite everybody this Monaè" he said

We couldn't get a real introduction cause it was time.

Courtney POV**

Me, Monaè, Kyle, and Dolph and couple more niggas went to the back. We sat in the room as the bitches begin to do them.

They start with fucking, then sucking, then whatever else there was to do. I brought Monaè in to teach them a lil some some extra.

"Monaè you just observe and then later you teach the girls new tricks. If you got some" I said laughing making everybody else laugh but her

"Yea she got some alright" Dolph said laughing

Monaè looked at him upside his head and got up and went in the room with one of the girls.

She whispered in her ear then came back in sat down.

All I know is whatever she whisper in ha ear we made double that night. I made them other niggas admit she was good for some. She ain't had to be a ho to make money like'em.