Part Sixteen ❤️

Monae POV**

My gun was in my purse and my hair was tied in a neat bun. I had red lipstick on and a bad ass black dress exposing my tattoos. I walked in the club and thank god the guard was to busy checking me out he didn't check my purse. I knew what I was doing to. I walked pass Tommy VIP section and started dancing. I mean dropping it low, ass clapping and titties bouncing.  And I caught Tommy glancing at me. He lick his lips

Now Tommy that's my mama husband. Soon to be dead husband. Cause he was in on the murder.

He walked up to me and smacked my ass. I turnt to him with a big smile.

"So wassup girl you straight" he asked

"Yea I mean it's life. But what you doing after the club. Can I join." I stepped closer kissing his cheeks.

He grabbed me closer and whisper in my ear. "We can leave now if you want" he said

So I followed him out the club. I told him lets go to outside burger. It was a late night drive thru. When we arrive I order our food and we sat in the car and talked. I listen to all his last words.

"I knew yeen care. That's why we did it monae. Now we can take that bitch Regina out if you want and  Dolph. She ain't tryna share the money she want it to her self. But I'll be damn. We kill that bitch And we can run off together."

I laughed and bite my burger. This nigga really has lost his mind. He think he finna get off that easy. He think I'm finna go off with him knowing damn well I never liked him. I wonder how dumb could you be. I never would trust someone who has yet gave me eye contact. I took the gun out my purse and cocked it. 
"Any last words. Anything you wanna say. Matter a fact fuck you and yo last words" I said pulling this trigger and watch his head fall on the steering wheel.

I grabbed the bag from the backseat. And ran off to my car.

My phone rang it was Dolph.

"Wassup" I answered

''Monae I just got off the phone with Regina she killed the baby and she's leaving'  he said with a squeaky voice

Dolph words echoed. I dropped my phone and hit 80 in a 45 zone. This bitch though she was slick. I was gone find her and I knew exactly how.