Part Thirteen

Dolph POV**

So here I was sitting in this emergency room. All that I could think of is how im finna kill that mane. I couldn't see nun of'em. Finally the doctor came out and said I could see Regina. I rushed to the back. There she laid like she couldn't move or like she was dead. The doctor said she was doing fine. But when I read her chart she wasn't the only one doing fine. This bitch was pregnant. I knew it wasn't mines cause the months didn't match up. So when the bitch wake up she might as well get ready. But that couldn't take my mind off my baby mama, Monae, And my son laid up in a coma. Courtney stupid ass brought the baby. As soon as he walked in the gun went off four times wounding Regina and Monae and the baby. Pam (Regina and Monae mother)left the scene, she didn't wanna get arrested as the bitch say. Hell nawl her fucking grandson and daughters laid up in the bed and she don't wanna get arrested the nerves of that bitch.

The police man walked and approached me and asked to talk. I walk in the hallway closing Regina door behind me.

"sir I could only inform you cause your the only family here now. But Pamela Johns was killed earlier. three shots to the head." He said

I dropped my head in disbelief. I just was with the evil bitch. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

He continue to go on "also Marvell Russel has been killed. Please inform the family as soon as possible. where doing everything to find the suspect.

I couldn't believe this shit at all now. Do you know how close Monae and Marvell are this gone kill her. All I could think about is when she wake up.

I picked up Regina phone cause it kept vibrating. And seen several missed calls and several messages. So I asked siri to read the messages. And after i read'em in my heart I just wanted to kill this bitch before Monae did. She was a dirty motherfucker in my eyes now. I wanted to Choke her, but the doctor came in and told me Monae was up.