part three❤

Monaè POV**

Dolph touched me. He knew all my spots and I shivered like I did when I first meet him. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. Making my hormones race. I wanted it to stop. My inter voice screamed stop. But my body let it happen. He put his hand under my dress. That's when I knew we was going to far. I grabbed his hand and smacked his face.

"Not again dolph"tears came in my eyes.

His eyes got big. Like I was suppose to care. I ran out the room into my car and drove off.

When I made it to the bar I sat there and took a drink. I was stressing and nobody would understand. That's when I seen him. He was a god from heaven. I mean damn this nigga was perfect did I mention he was perfect.

He looked over and smiled revealing his golds. He walked in my direction.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it oh lord. He grabbed a napkin from the table and wrote a number down slipped it in my purse.

And before he walked away he said "call me tomorrow for dinner reservations"

I couldn't believe this nigga. Yea he was fine and all but what he thought this was. He gone demand me to go to dinner. Before I could respond he was walking out the bar.

Dolph POV**

I ran out the motel cause Monaè was tripping like she was new this shit.

Marvell called me told me to meet him at his crib.

I pulled up. Marvell was living large on life. I walked in the house and he was on the couch smoking. We begin to talk about what happen when I heard a baby cry. Marvell excuse his self and went to the back. And when he returned I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean I wanted to snap.

There this nigga was holding my seed. That's when I knew Monaè was fucking this mane. I just finished up the conversation and bounced. Before I killed that bitch. Dont ever leave a nigga around my fucking seed.