part four❤

Regina POV**

There Dolph was looking at me in the corner of his eye this morning. I knew Dolph was still cheating on me but ian care he still was my nigga. and he the reason I got these MK purses and shit.

It was about that time. Today Mama had invited us to her welcome back dinner my Auntie was throwing. I really didn't wanna go because I knew Monaè was gone be there. Yea ian gone stunt my sister was a bad bitch. She can put any ho to shame. Oh and I knew Dolph still fiend for her.

I walked out the room and Dolph was dressed holding lil Kyria. I grabbed my purse and we walked outside in the SUV. Strapped the baby down and was heading out to the restaurant.

Dolph POV**

When we made it we sat down like a big family. Knowing damn well we wasn't happy in the relationship. Well I wasn't. I mean I loved Regina but man that ho knew how to make you hate ha.

That's when Monaè walked in. She was looking good as hell. When I tell you about every nigga eyes in there dropped boy boy boy. She had on a blue dress exposing her tattoos and she had her heels on with blue bottoms. I seen Marvell with her, he had King in his hands and they looked like a happy family. She looked over at me and turnt away.

The dinner start and there was Regina Mama already fucked up from a bar I gave ha earlier.

"I just wanna thank my kids for holding the shit down why I was gone" she said barely standing "I'm back now so y'all can sit back and wait to the money roll in"

Marvell POV**

I hated that bitch with a passion. Just to see her up there made me mad all over. If it wasn't for my sister I swear I wouldn't be here. I seen Dolph in that ho. I wonder how bruh knew my mama.

Out of no where a tall ass buff man walked out and behind Mama. Guess this ha new nigga. I just shock my head her and them drug dealers.

When we was done we all meet up. It was me, Dolph, and Courtney. Courtney was a big ass drug dealer in the west. I swear that mane had the life. Everybody wanted that nigga life style.

Monaè POV**

I seen my brother over there talking to Dolph and the same guy that gave me his number for dinner. I stood his ass up because he disrespected me.

When I walked pass to get King from Marvell he grabbed King and begin to talk to him.

"So yo fine ass Mama stood me up for a date yesterday night" he said laughing and King goofy ass laughed too "wassup with that"

I could tell Dolph face was getting hot, him and Marvell. Marvell treated me like I was the baby sister boy I'm grown as fuck.

"Ian stand you up. I just didn't come cause you didn't approach your self right"I said grabbing King bag in putting it on my shoulder

"Well how you doing Ma my name Courtney" he said revealing them pretty teeth

"Well my name.." Before I could finish Johnathan came up and finish

"Its Monaè short for mo niggas every night"

Johnathan words echo in the room. Its like everything stopped. And Marvell just punched Johnathan to the ground.

Mama came over.  "There you go starting shit lil boy"

"Dont talk to him like that"I said stepping in front of my mama

"Get up son"I heard my mama new boyfriend talking to Johnathan

Regina laughed "its crazy when all yo niggas at the same event huh"

"Its funny when our baby daddy at the same event"I shoot back. I grabbed King and walked out and Marvell followed behind me.

Yea I was kind of wrong but then again My name Monaè I Dont give a fuck about them folks feelings.